Like Tree44Likes

Swimming - fresh water- tai tam?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Is the water Organic? I only want to trek in organic water.

Technically, I suspect that water with poo floating in it would be organic...

virago likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Technically, I suspect that water with poo floating in it would be organic...
    Doesnt the poo have to come from an organically grown organism in order to be organic itself?

I'm not organic therefore my floaties are not organic (I suspect)

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Doesnt the poo have to come from an organically grown organism in order to be organic itself?

I'm not organic therefore my floaties are not organic (I suspect)
    The reason I asked about organic water was the article I read today about Organic Water.

Water Cannot be Organic
    HowardCoombs likes this.

I see and accept their argument "Because water is not an agricultural product it can not benefit from such practices and so it was inappropriate to label it "organic", the ACCC said."

I wonder what they will do/say about my favorite beer : http://www.fullers.co.uk/rte.asp?id=50

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    I see and accept their argument "Because water is not an agricultural product it can not benefit from such practices and so it was inappropriate to label it "organic", the ACCC said."

I wonder what they will do/say about my favorite beer : http://www.fullers.co.uk/rte.asp?id=50
    Don't wish to derail the thread but always wondered about Organic Haircare products. Seems to be alot of Organic Baby products which claim this.

Can we buy organic air in HK when the pollution gets too bad?

virago and MovingIn07 like this.

There is alot of bullshit which grows organically here on Geo!

Quote Originally Posted by TankerMan:
    But where is that water coming from? If the source itself is polluted, then even if it is flowing, it's not going to be clean.

And there can be hidden dangers behind a certain fresh water pool, not dangerous animals, but large unseen rocks, currents, etc. I won't venture to one unless I have scouted and survey a prospective sight.
    The water comes from rain and the streams are only full in summer. Unseen rocks are why you don't jump in. Currents?? LMAO.

I think no swimming in Wong Nai Chung also.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast