Airsoft, for a new guy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis_Khan
    Hi All

Not only I know of outdoor venues but I also know Indoor venues throughout HK. Not that I'm moaning, but as you know the summer months in HK can sometimes be unbearable, esp, if you carry the extra 30 - 60Ibs of outdoor gear up hills of all sizes. That's why me and my mates are playing mostly CQB/CQC (close quarters combat/close quarters combat) during the summer. No need for alot of gear. A pistol or light AEG will do the job very nicely. You may choose to rent your gears from the venues. There is air-con on at all times (great!). As I also belong to a large local Airsoft Group in HK, I try to scran some freebies from the venue for my group. I will try do the same for anyone here.

EMAIL: [email protected] (Primary)
    Mobile: 93120258 (secondary)
    Cool! Got your contact info... will contact u for the indoor venues in the summer!

Guys I have a CQB this Sunday (2nd Aug 09) email me on [email protected] if u r interested. btw, i started a group on facebook call Wargame Metro... I think it is a good way to organise some expat games regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackyhk18
    Guys I have a CQB this Sunday (2nd Aug 09) email me on [email protected] if u r interested. btw, i started a group on facebook call Wargame Metro... I think it is a good way to organise some expat games regularly.
    Email sent.

Guys I have a wargame group on facebook call Wargame Metro, where we post wargame events regularly. BTW anyone interested to join us on Sunday 16 Aug for a indoor game?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2