Like Tree1Likes

Where do you buy supplements in HK?

Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    134

    Where do you buy supplements in HK?

    I've got a few local stores I go to but I was wondering where you guys order from. I'm looking for a tub of Craze but I am NOT paying shipping fees from the US.

    My stack is just ON whey, creatine and MP Assault.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dark Side
    Posts
    141

    Check this website but they don't deliver anymore!

    It's in Mong Kok!

    http://www.hk-nutrition.com/advanced...=craze&x=0&y=0


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,355

    Check out iHerb.com and use my code: LOC112. Good for $5 off $50 or $10 off $100 on your first order. Yes, they are US-based, but shipping for under 4 lbs is only US$4! Your order will be way cheaper than buying in HK.


  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    22,474

    I eat a balanced diet and so negate the need to take supplements.


  5. #5

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dark Side
    Posts
    141

    Yeah a balanced diet is the best but Craze is a pre-workout. After a long day at work, you don't always have the energy to work out, this is where Craze or other pre-workouts can help!


  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,355

    I take supplemental protein--trying to get 200g + of clean protein a day from my diet would be a lot of work and would work out more expensive than good protein supplements. That and dairy protein is the best of all, and I'm lactose intolerant, so whey protein isolate is one way around my issue.


  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tai Hang
    Posts
    746

    There's a shop in Kornhill plaza Tai Koo that sells all kinds of pre workout and supplements.


  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit:
    I eat a balanced diet and so negate the need to take supplements.
    Really? So you are getting 1.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight? And you're getting enough creatine & BCAAs to help your workout? Everyday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Belgian:
    Yeah a balanced diet is the best but Craze is a pre-workout. After a long day at work, you don't always have the energy to work out, this is where Craze or other pre-workouts can help!
    ^^how did you read my mind? Craze was exactly what I wanted to buy. I'm using MP Assault right now but it's not that good.

    Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    I take supplemental protein--trying to get 200g + of clean protein a day from my diet would be a lot of work and would work out more expensive than good protein supplements.
    ^^^this

    Quote Originally Posted by virago:


    Still mad at me for calling you out in my haircut thread I see...
    Last edited by solidops; 11-07-2013 at 04:09 PM.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Posts
    14,636
    Quote Originally Posted by mid_gen:
    There's a shop in Kornhill plaza Tai Koo that sells all kinds of pre workout and supplements.
    Does you mean Nature's Village. If so, they have a few branches around Hong Kong.

    http://www.naturesvillage.com.hk

Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast