Like Tree1Likes

Where do you buy supplements in HK?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where do you buy supplements in HK?

I've got a few local stores I go to but I was wondering where you guys order from. I'm looking for a tub of Craze but I am NOT paying shipping fees from the US.

My stack is just ON whey, creatine and MP Assault.

Check this website but they don't deliver anymore!

It's in Mong Kok!

http://www.hk-nutrition.com/advanced...=craze&x=0&y=0

Check out iHerb.com and use my code: LOC112. Good for $5 off $50 or $10 off $100 on your first order. Yes, they are US-based, but shipping for under 4 lbs is only US$4! Your order will be way cheaper than buying in HK.

I eat a balanced diet and so negate the need to take supplements.

Yeah a balanced diet is the best but Craze is a pre-workout. After a long day at work, you don't always have the energy to work out, this is where Craze or other pre-workouts can help!

I take supplemental protein--trying to get 200g + of clean protein a day from my diet would be a lot of work and would work out more expensive than good protein supplements. That and dairy protein is the best of all, and I'm lactose intolerant, so whey protein isolate is one way around my issue.

There's a shop in Kornhill plaza Tai Koo that sells all kinds of pre workout and supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit:
    I eat a balanced diet and so negate the need to take supplements.
    Really? So you are getting 1.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight? And you're getting enough creatine & BCAAs to help your workout? Everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian:
    Yeah a balanced diet is the best but Craze is a pre-workout. After a long day at work, you don't always have the energy to work out, this is where Craze or other pre-workouts can help!
    ^^how did you read my mind? Craze was exactly what I wanted to buy. I'm using MP Assault right now but it's not that good.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    I take supplemental protein--trying to get 200g + of clean protein a day from my diet would be a lot of work and would work out more expensive than good protein supplements.
    ^^^this

Quote Originally Posted by virago:

Still mad at me for calling you out in my haircut thread I see...
    Last edited by solidops; 11-07-2013 at 04:09 PM.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by mid_gen:
    There's a shop in Kornhill plaza Tai Koo that sells all kinds of pre workout and supplements.
    Does you mean Nature's Village. If so, they have a few branches around Hong Kong.

http://www.naturesvillage.com.hk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast