Olympic games tickets

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

@cara: i love horses. but i havent been riding or anything related to horses for a long time. i spent lots of my time as a child with 3 horses though.
    would love to start riding lessons again.

i just ordered 2x jumping, 1x cross country and 1x dressage tickets. thanks so much for the link claire!

Angry China Travel Service Sucks!!!!!

I am extremly angry now!
    as we discussed on monday, i reserved the tickets online on their website. today i called them because no one called me or sent me email to confirm my reservation.
    now, they say, it is not possible to reserve online! you still have to go to a branch to reserve and buy tickets!
    of course, now no tickets are available anymore!

i asked, why the hell do they have such website to reserve tickets? and the lady just laughed and said, yeah they get lots of calls from customers who complain these days. i dont know why she could laugh about such problem?!?

anyone else got their confirmation or tickets?

Hi Pumi23,

What a pain!! CTS sound dreadful. I have not booked any tickets for the E games as no Visa card - I can't believe that was only card CTS would accept. I give up now & feel I will just have to hope that there will be some sort of TV coverage here, but I suspect not!!

For info on team/individual competitors go to :

Horses for sale, Equestrian news - Horse & Hound & follow links for Olympic team announcements.

GB team announced & couple Austrian(?) individuals qualified already....

new tickets available

today in SCMP:
    The final batch of 60,000 equestrian tickets allocated to Hong Kong will go on sale from tomorrow at prices ranging from HK$58 to HK$544 from official ticket agent China Travel Service (Hong Kong).
    Tickets are on sale at all China Travel Service branches and online at ctshk. Tickets for the five finals will be sold only at the China Travel Service branches in Sheung Wan, Wan Chai, Mong Kok, Kwun Tong, Tsuen Wan and Sha Tin.

I recommend not to "order" online.

Last edited by pumi23; 11-06-2008 at 09:55 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2