Like Tree7Likes

Cycling in Hong Kong

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

DBers use the DB airport bus luggage hull (DB02R) to bring the bikes out to North Lantau / Tung chung Cathay City.

Went to Friendlys Bike Shop Mui Wo today to check out some rides.
    Didn't like much there except a Commencal from France.
    Anyone know anything about these bikes?

Rider in Central

Hey guys and gals,
    I'm a sheung wan based rider willing to ride with anyone, anywhere. I usually go out to Lantau via the boat. I'm riding a custom giant MTB that I bought out at Friendlys. I'm willing to ride with any level of rider. Cheers
    Sebastien

they go for spins quite often and early in the morning.

bicycle needed !

I'm interested in buying a nice second-hand bike. If you still have the trek bike at a reasonable price please let me know... What size is the frame?

i'm 1,75 tall and want to buy it. You think it's fine for me?

Second Hand Trek for Sale

Several cyclists has sent me PM regarding my trek, i have been lazy in taking it out of storage, but finally took it out this weekend, will have some pics shortly...but as I mentioned, it needs a full tune-up, probably new seat, innertube, etc...

I am not even sure how much it is worth, but if someone makes me an interesting offer, I am happy to sell it.

I am around 176 cm, and the bike is very comfortable for my height, so that should give everyone whether it is suitable for them. Just send me an PM again with your offer if you are interested. Thanks.

I've just arrived from NY and would like to do some trails on Lantau. I'll be moving to DB next week. Where can I get trail maps or details of where the trails are?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NAMK:
    I've just arrived from NY and would like to do some trails on Lantau. I'll be moving to DB next week. Where can I get trail maps or details of where the trails are?

Thanks.
    Trails:
    AFCD Mountain Bike Trails

Apply for a permit here:
    AFCD Applying a permit

Sign up to the Fat Monkey site mentioned above and get in touch with the DB riders, or ask Jacky at Friendly Bikes for directions to the Chi Ma Wan trail that starts in Mui Wo.

Anyone up for a Lantau ride tomorrow?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast