Like Tree294Likes

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Reply
Page 130 of 137 FirstFirst ... 122 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast
  1. #1291

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,913

    Ah, sorry, I though TO meant Sunday morning. In which case, there's no chance I'll be let out on Sunday night. Enjoy!


  2. #1292

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,967
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles:
    Ah, sorry, I though TO meant Sunday morning. In which case, there's no chance I'll be let out on Sunday night. Enjoy!
    Bring the family along. I am bringing my Geordie hooligan.

  3. #1293

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    Bring the family along. I am bringing my Geordie hooligan.
    I somehow managed to persuade the missus to let me go out two nights in a row. I even left the milk out of the fridge last night and didnt get my balls cut off.

    WTF?! She is being suspiciously nice!

    Sent from my GT-P6800 using GeoClicks mobile app

  4. #1294

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,913

    She knows the footy season is about to finish, that's why.

    I'm guessing she doesn't know about the WC!

    justjoe86 likes this.

  5. #1295

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,478
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles:
    She knows the footy season is about to finish, that's why.

    I'm guessing she doesn't know about the WC!
    True. I did sullenly mention the season is ending.

    Sent from my GT-P6800 using GeoClicks mobile app

  6. #1296

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    4,424

    I wont be watching Sunday but i'm up for getting a World Cup crew together.

    Can't wait.

    iliketurtles likes this.

  7. #1297

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,913

    I'm up for that Trebor


  8. #1298

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,198

    No love for City's 4-goal outburst while playing in the mud?!! Yaya's end-to-end run? No one?


  9. #1299

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,913

    I'm a Villa supporter Huja so.... no.

    Good for my FF tho.

    huja likes this.

  10. #1300

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    4,424
    Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    No love for City's 4-goal outburst while playing in the mud?!! Yaya's end-to-end run? No one?
    I was sleeping.
    huja likes this.