Like Tree294Likes

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Page 16 of 137 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 ... LastLast

Alright Arsenal wins the London derby 1;0 and now on fourth. Good turnaround for Wenger's squad after a shocking start. Tottenham bit unfortunate today.

Standings after match day 3

1 Liverpool 9
    2 Chelsea. 7
    3 ManCity. 6
    4 Arsenal. 6
    5 Stoke. 6
    6 Spurs. 6
    8 ManU. 4

Last edited by Tom007; 02-09-2013 at 01:14 AM.

AVB has just confirmed. Bale is joining Real. So it's fixed! Good night

current rankings are pretty much worthless after just a few matches, teams haven't even finished their transferdeals and the new players need time to settle in too, especially when revamp your team. See spurs today

Spurs Spending: £107 million
    Arsenal Spending: £0
    Arsenal beating Spurs: priceless

I'm glad the Bale saga is over now, it will be interesting to see which players Real Madrid are selling to bring in some money to fund the 100M transfer

Quote Originally Posted by reprazent:
    current rankings are pretty much worthless after just a few matches, teams haven't even finished their transferdeals and the new players need time to settle in too, especially when revamp your team. See spurs today

I'm glad the Bale saga is over now, it will be interesting to see which players Real Madrid are selling to bring in some money to fund the 100M transfer
    Spurs net spend is now near zero though with the Bale money. With his wages of 300k per week it will be interesting to see when he gets below 10million quid per goal.

Agreed. Thats way too early indeed. Nevertheless its an impressive start from Liverpool ( best start since. . . please guys some statistics on this ) with 5 point ahead of ManU after just 3 games.
    Last edited by Tom007; 02-09-2013 at 08:20 AM.

I don't know when it was the last time they had 3 wins out of 3, but the excitement of pool fans shows how badly they have underperformed in the last few years. IMO Liverpool should be at least in top 5 of the PL, but somehow they kept slipping away. It's not a money problem, they got plenty. Is it the manager? is it the players or both?

I don't know when it was the last time they had 3 wins out of 3, but the excitement of pool fans shows how badly they have underperformed in the last few years. IMO Liverpool should be at least in top 5 of the PL, but somehow they kept slipping away. It's not a money problem, they got plenty. Is it the manager? is it the players or both?
    Ok just googled. If they beat Stoke next game then it's their best season start ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    My prediction is 2-0 to Man Utd, both goals coming from pieces of magic, with long spells of utter crud being played in the midfield with both sets of central midfielders being abysmal.
    Hahaha hope you didn't put money on that!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Hahaha hope you didn't put money on that!
    LOL, no, I'm the most unlucky perform when it comes to placing football bets, and whenever I watch a match, man utd will lose..... Yes I watched most of that match! I'm going to stay away from TV whenever they're playing again!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app

Although I hate liver pool, it is good to see Danny Sturridge getting game time and banging in goals. I just hope he gets more time for the national side as he deserves to be played and is our best striker at the moment.

Page 16 of 137 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 ... LastLast