Like Tree294Likes

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Page 17 of 137 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    LOL, no, I'm the most unlucky perform when it comes to placing football bets, and whenever I watch a match, man utd will lose..... Yes I watched most of that match! I'm going to stay away from TV whenever they're playing again!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app
    What's your last night verdict and analysis Proplus. Mind to share with us?

I am just waiting for Chelsea to get its Wiilie an out for the spurs fans....

Özil on his way to Arsenal for spprox. 50 Mio € ? Well that would strengthen their squad significantly. Well done if this is really confirmed.

That's exciting. Now also ManU courting Özil. Think his wages would simply create a storm in Arsenals squad. So far Theo Walcott top earner but Özil could double this.

Last edited by Tom007; 02-09-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Think Ozil would rather go to manu, at least a chance of winning silverware at that club.

Fixed! Özil joins Arsenal. Amazing coup. Well done! Wenger has a faible for zee germans. Transfer fee ca 50 million €

[ Source : The Official Arsenal website ]

Last edited by Tom007; 03-09-2013 at 09:04 AM.

Exciting Transfer D-Day.
    Still very pleasantly surprised Ozil has gone to the Emirates, also that Wenger smashed the transfer record by such an amount.

Seems Moyes was too focused on bringing Fellaini across to hijack the Ozil transfer.

Sakho for 17 million to the reds, as well as Ilori to build on a defense that hasn't conceded a goal yet.

Any opinions on best signing of the transfer season so far?
    Lukaku to Everton on a season long loan is not bad from Martinez.

Tom007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NW14:
    Exciting Transfer D-Day.
    Still very pleasantly surprised Ozil has gone to the Emirates, also that Wenger smashed the transfer record by such an amount.

Seems Moyes was too focused on bringing Fellaini across to hijack the Ozil transfer.

Sakho for 17 million to the reds, as well as Ilori to build on a defense that hasn't conceded a goal yet.

Any opinions on best signing of the transfer season so far?
    Lukaku to Everton on a season long loan is not bad from Martinez.
    Özil's transfer by miles.

Wow that Ozil move was a huge surprise indeed! always been a fan of Ozil and IMO he's probably the best number 10 in the world. I guess us gooners must thank the spurs for selling Bale to Madrid, or else they would have never sold Ozil. (plenty of madristas fuming and disgusted by the transfer and I can understand why, he's probably the most important player behind ronaldo, followed by Xabi Alonso - that's the spine of their team)

Tom007 likes this.

I agree, I'm surprised they let Ozil go. Although if a player wants to leave then there is not much you can do. No team wants an unhappy player in the squad. I would have though Madrid would sell Di Maria after they got Bale, not Ozil.

It's World Cup season, so everyone wants to be playing regular first team games.

Tom007 likes this.

Page 17 of 137 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast