Like Tree294Likes

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

I'm a man utd fan and I can't believe how utterly bloody stupid we've been in the summer transfer windows.

Everyone knows we are in need of 1 of 2 central midfielders, so we go and bid for the ones that are never going to be available, or put in stupidly low bids so we get 'value'. It wouldn't be so bad if Moyes didn't say we had a huge transfer kitty and we will bring in players.

Even the like so Spurs are stock piling up on CMs, and the gunners have a bid for Gustavo, who the hell are man utd going for.

Imo, man utd had this short shortlist of players this summer, and when one by one of them decided to go elsewhere it stay at their current clubs, there just wasn't any plan B. Felliani is probably the best we'll get now, even though he might be an actual improvement on the shambles we already have, except for Carrick, but if Carrick gets injured during the season, we'll probably play Jones and Cleverley.........

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app

Chelsea
    Noisey neighbours
    Scummers
    Tottenham tosspots
    Gooners
    Scouse sheep
    River gypsies

Theres my top 7. It is going to be the most interesting season to date i reckon considering the top management changes and sir alex gone.
    Any of you guys interested in fantasy football? Only 6 days left to put your team together.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    I'm a man utd fan and I can't believe how utterly bloody stupid we've been in the summer transfer windows.

Everyone knows we are in need of 1 of 2 central midfielders, so we go and bid for the ones that are never going to be available, or put in stupidly low bids so we get 'value'. It wouldn't be so bad if Moyes didn't say we had a huge transfer kitty and we will bring in players.

Even the like so Spurs are stock piling up on CMs, and the gunners have a bid for Gustavo, who the hell are man utd going for.

Imo, man utd had this short shortlist of players this summer, and when one by one of them decided to go elsewhere it stay at their current clubs, there just wasn't any plan B. Felliani is probably the best we'll get now, even though he might be an actual improvement on the shambles we already have, except for Carrick, but if Carrick gets injured during the season, we'll probably play Jones and Cleverley.........

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app
    It ain't over yet, in fact it hasn't even started Proplus but tend to agree ManU looked a bit lost on the transfer market.

Great Trance Omega. Was waiting for your input. Glad you're on board.

I am in the UK till next saturday so will miss the kick off but as our travel schedule changed at last moment, i will be around for the super cup match. Fancy trafalgar?

Tom007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    I am in the UK till next saturday so will miss the kick off but as our travel schedule changed at last moment, i will be around for the super cup match. Fancy trafalgar?
    That's awesome yeah. Let's make an extra thread for this. Great you can make it :-)

Man City
    Chelsea
    Man Utd
    Arsenal
    Spurs
    Everton

Would prefer if the top three got relegated though

Based on squad strenght I'd say ManUnited still comes out on top. Chelsea and ManCity, followed by Arsenal (4th place again, unless they bring in a top striker which they have failed to do, I don't see them challenge the top 3 (rich)clubs) for spot number 5, I'd pick Spurs again. Liverpool? If Suarez leaves, have fun challenging for spot 8-10. Hell, even with Suarez they aren't playing EL this year.

Great! Just scrolling up and down and we got the first one (reprazent) who predicts ManU as champion 2013/14

Top three

Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea

Next three

Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs

No idea which order each triplet will be in but fairly confident they'll be in those groups.

Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast