Like Tree294Likes

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Page 20 of 137 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NW14:
    Andy Carroll for 35 million, or Torres for 50 million.

which was the bigger flop?
    Carroll gets this embarrassing EPL award IMHO :-(

How about Podolski? He won't be happy with the prospect sitting on the sub-bench. Winter transfer window perhaps ? He has had already tough time in the national squad and he needs match practice all the way.
    Last edited by Tom007; 03-09-2013 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Carroll gets this embarrassing EPL reward IMHO :-(

How about Podolski? He won't be happy with the prospect sitting on the sub-bench. Winter transfer window perhaps ? He has had already tough time in the national squad and he needs match practice all the way.
    I think Poldolski will get quite a few starts. Hit two good goals 10 days back against Fulham and will likely quite a bit of on pitch time.

Four competitions means 50+ matches for Arsenal this season.

Good thing is that Mertesacker, Podolski and now Ozil all playing together for both club and country.

It will be interesting to see the table at the halfway mark of the season. Wonder if Liverpool can keep up this good early form.
    Their defence looking very impressive and Mignolet was an awesome pick up for them. If Sturridge and Suarez combine for a 40-50 goal season, they could be well in the mix come the business end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by NW14:
    I think Poldolski will get quite a few starts. Hit two good goals 10 days back against Fulham and will likely quite a bit of on pitch time.

Four competitions means 50+ matches for Arsenal this season.

Good thing is that Mertesacker, Podolski and now Ozil all playing together for both club and country.

It will be interesting to see the table at the halfway mark of the season. Wonder if Liverpool can keep up this good early form.
    Their defence looking very impressive and Mignolet was an awesome pick up for them. If Sturridge and Suarez combine for a 40-50 goal season, they could be well in the mix come the business end of the year.
    Will be an exciting EPL season for sure. No more runaways and a tight affair all the way. Yes the Xmas period will be more telling and crucial at the same time :-)
    Last edited by Tom007; 03-09-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Just read Podolski out until the end of the year. That's awful news.

Last edited by Tom007; 03-09-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Indeed awful news, even worse because he never should have gotten that injury. that game shouldn't have been played (fenerbahce was banned from playing CL/EL games for 2 years, just a day after the qualifier )

I expected Wenger to play Podolski more often as a striker. Now we only got Giroud, who's in great form lately. But without backup it's impossible to compete in the league, CL, and all cup games.

It is indeed an exciting start.

Be interesting to are Liverpoola dynamics when Suarez returns. We've shown more solidity without him. Less reliance on a superstar too.

Still think top four. It appears Rodgers is going all out first half for goals the sitting back in the second half. This could be oue undoing.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using GeoClicks Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_NT:
    It is indeed an exciting start.

Be interesting to are Liverpoola dynamics when Suarez returns. We've shown more solidity without him. Less reliance on a superstar too.

Still think top four. It appears Rodgers is going all out first half for goals the sitting back in the second half. This could be oue undoing.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using GeoClicks Mobile
    I think Rodgers has been quoted as saying he might play Suarez on the wing when his suspension is over.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app

Liverpool into the top 4 that means one of the big guys dropping out.

Last edited by Tom007; 04-09-2013 at 05:27 PM.

One of the big guys? The only big ones left are Chelsea, gooners and manure. The rest are just pub teams :-)

;-) ;-) ;-)

Page 20 of 137 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 ... LastLast