Like Tree294Likes

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Page 28 of 137 FirstFirst ... 20 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 36 ... LastLast

Yeah Moyes giving Shinji a hard time. Great player IMHO.

Edit
    Sunday games prediction:
    Stoke : Norwich 3:1
    Sunderland : Liverpool 2:3

Last edited by Tom007; 29-09-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Well NW14 was really spot on earlier here. Suarez just finished his ban and suddenly Liverpool is capable of scoring 3 goals in a single game:-) Well done as the 3:1 away win takes them just 2 points behind the leader Arsenal.

Last edited by Tom007; 30-09-2013 at 07:09 AM.

great weekend of football.

Am sure all the Chelsea fans will be wondering why Mata hasn't been starting this season. Tough game for them coming up in the CL midweek away to Steaua. After losing at home to Basel, they need to pick up the 3 points here.

At Everton, Moyes could get away with home losses to sides they should beat, such as WBA. I don't think I remember seeing ManU so far down the table. Bottom half and only 3 points above the relegation zone. Interesting article in the paper this morning where Moyes has said that ManU have no chance to win the CL because they don't have enough world class players - he has a tough job to win fans over with comments like that.

Everyone speaking about the game at old Trafford, but match of the weekend for me was Villa v City. City 1-0 up at half-time and doing it easy. Great fight from Villa and took City completely by surprise. City looked a completely different team to last week, Milner and Nasri both had poor games. Only Toure looked decent.

Good weekend for the neutrals (and for the Arsenal) with both Manchester clubs losing, and Chelsea and Tottenham taking points off each other.

Tom007 likes this.

Splendid summary :-)

Great result for Arsenal indeed, they didn't play particular well until the first goal, after that it was a more open game. Ramsey is a totally different player from last year, I'm afraid that Wilshere won't even make it into the starting line up when Cazorla comes back.

four managers in the English leagues sacked so far what will be the season total?

Impressive! Arsenal's first 45 minutes last night were one of the best performances I have seen for a long time. Napoli being outclassed all the way and Özil was simply world class. Perhaps 2013/14 glory coming back for Wenger and his team.

Gosh! ManCity with a pretty poor CL performance vs Bayern Munich last night. Pellegrini already under pressure. They had no chance at all. The Sheikhs won't be happy too

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Gosh! ManCity with a pretty poor CL performance vs Bayern Munich last night. Pellegrini already under pressure. They had no chance at all. The Sheikhs won't be happy too
    Their game plan sucked and they were playing a far superior team.

Pellegrini should have changed his tactics at half time, or at least replaced Navas. They had no answer against Bayern's overlapping fullbacks so their flanks were getting punished time after time.

Really impressed with Bayern, looks like under Guardiola this is how they'll play away from home, with a false nine, and then with a lone striker at home. Lahm as a defensive midfielder was awesome.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app
    Tom007 likes this.

Some very good results yesterday especially a good results for the river gypsies.
    I was a bit miffed to see Ba on the starting line up but he ended up have a really good game.
    So fat so good, one very interesting season.

Page 28 of 137 FirstFirst ... 20 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 36 ... LastLast