Like Tree294Likes

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Page 29 of 137 FirstFirst ... 21 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 37 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    Some very good results yesterday especially a good results for the river gypsies.
    I was a bit miffed to see Ba on the starting line up but he ended up have a really good game.
    So fat so good, one very interesting season.
    Yeah it worked pretty much in Chelsea's favor. Can't believe the Tottenham hammering and Arsenals draw not convincing too.
    Last edited by Tom007; 07-10-2013 at 08:42 AM.

Arsenal were looking uncomfortable with the hard pressing game of WBA. Also given the fact that the ref allowed a more physical game than is usual in the EPL, it cut down the ability for the gunners to play their preferred passing style.
    No complaints about the refereeing though, it was same for both sides, but suited the game of WBA more. Was good to see Arsenal fight and scrap more than they have in the past.
    Giroud had a couple of chances to win it, but Anelka's miss to put WBA 2-0 up with 30mins to go was a shocker.

The West Ham - Tottenham result was the surprise of the round. A couple of lucky goals for the Hammers, but the 3rd one was class. Spurs escaped with a last minute goal against Cardiff, seems AVB has a way to go to get his new signings all to gel together.

Don't forget Southampton, 2 points off the top in 4th place going into the international break. Who would have thought?

Tom007 likes this.

sat on the train and the bloke behind me talking about the spurs game said - i saw that coming. yeah of course

Trance Omega and Tom007 like this.

Somebody up for a nice summary of yesterday's round? Missed them all:-(

Moyes just does not cut it. Man utd had no central midfielders on the bench, and his choice of subs was dire. We finished the match with 5 defenders on the field. Why he subbed Nani for Giggs is beyond me, probably just for the sake of Giggs. Kagwawa still overlooked.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app

Tom007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    Moyes just does not cut it. Man utd had no central midfielders on the bench, and his choice of subs was dire. We finished the match with 5 defenders on the field. Why he subbed Nani for Giggs is beyond me, probably just for the sake of Giggs. Kagwawa still overlooked.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app
    United 8 points off the pace. Moyes definitely under pressure and a 'must win' vs Stoke next week at home.

bottom three from Sunderland - they were even worse than usual this week, palace - like Holloway but they really lack quality, norwich - just not firing, stoke - not as good as previous years. any other views?

Tom007 likes this.

Lets wait for member NW14 :-) I'm watching now Villa - Tottemham. Think narrow win Villa.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Lets wait for member NW14 :-) I'm watching now Villa - Tottemham. Think narrow win Villa.
    Like this ' quote yourself ' option :-)

Villa 0 Tottenham 2. Fully deserved IMHO. Well done Spurs. Now 5th place 3 points behind the leader. Next home game agains Hull then away at Everton.
    Last edited by Tom007; 21-10-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Think Southampton need to start putting away midtable sides like Moan Utd if we are to finish in the top six. Well, an away draw is ok but after dominating possession and shots on/off target I think this is 2 points dropped for Saints.

justjoe86 likes this.

Page 29 of 137 FirstFirst ... 21 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 37 ... LastLast