Like Tree294Likes

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Its been another typical transfer season for Arsenal.

From almost signing Higuian, trying to bring in Cesar, Fellaini, Nani etc, and then the ongoing mess with Suarez, and inevitably there will be some deadline day signings of a couple of unproven 20 year olds with immense amount of potential. They will be loaned out to European clubs to get some experience and then decided in 2 years time that they are not good enough.

At least have got a few fringe players off the payroll but still no joy to ship out Bentner.

After selling Fabregas, Van Persie and Song past few seasons, a big marquee signing would do no harm.

Hoping the Arse can pull off another 2003/04 season but as it currently stands, they would do well to finish 4th again.

As much as I hate teams buying premierships, City looking strong to win it, with Utd behind them followed by Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by NW14:
    Its been another typical transfer season for Arsenal.

From almost signing Higuian, trying to bring in Cesar, Fellaini, Nani etc, and then the ongoing mess with Suarez, and inevitably there will be some deadline day signings of a couple of unproven 20 year olds with immense amount of potential. They will be loaned out to European clubs to get some experience and then decided in 2 years time that they are not good enough.

At least have got a few fringe players off the payroll but still no joy to ship out Bentner.

After selling Fabregas, Van Persie and Song past few seasons, a big marquee signing would do no harm.

Hoping the Arse can pull off another 2003/04 season but as it currently stands, they would do well to finish 4th again.

As much as I hate teams buying premierships, City looking strong to win it, with Utd behind them followed by Chelsea.
    Got it. 1 ManCity 2 ManU 3 Chelsea 4 Arsensal .....

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Got it. 1 ManCity 2 ManU 3 Chelsea 4 Arsensal .....
    indeed, got a bit lost there in the transfer rant.

Hopefully spurs somewhere in the bottom half of the table

1. Chelsea
    2. Man utd
    3. Man City
    4. Spurs

See a really strong squad in Spurs this season, and I predict them in the top 4 providing they hang onto Bale.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    1. Chelsea
    2. Man utd
    3. Man City
    4. Spurs

See a really strong squad in Spurs this season, and I predict them in the top 4 providing they hang onto Bale.

How are the chances of keeping Gareth Bale?

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:

I have fantasy football teams set up if there is a league going.
    Here you go

For those interested, just set up your team http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and then enter league code 308018-80615.

At the moment, spurs is almost a one man team (and a pub team to boot) and they would do well to sell Bale and buy several decent players with the income. Problem is Levy wants a 100 million pound transfer to show off with but Real dont want to give all the money up front and from what i believe still owe money from past transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    At the moment, spurs is almost a one man team (and a pub team to boot) and they would do well to sell Bale and buy several decent players with the income. Problem is Levy wants a 100 million pound transfer to show off with but Real dont want to give all the money up front and from what i believe still owe money from past transfers.
    I rate their squad. All they need is a decent striker, which they are actively pursuing, and their squad would be quite complete.

But the current squad revolves around Bale, without him they would be very average

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    Here you go

For those interested, just set up your team http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and then enter league code 308018-80615.
    In. Who are the river gypsies/pikeys anyway.
    Last edited by Trebor; 12-08-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast