Like Tree294Likes

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Page 42 of 137 FirstFirst ... 34 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 50 ... LastLast

Couldn't agree more. A real good season so far with the top 6 all being contenders. I am guessing the transfer window will be interesting to see how teams position themselves. I think Arsenal are going to slip up with all the injuries they are getting at the moment.

Tom007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    Couldn't agree more. A real good season so far with the top 6 all being contenders. I am guessing the transfer window will be interesting to see how teams position themselves. I think Arsenal are going to slip up with all the injuries they are getting at the moment.
    Yep, squad size is going to be an important factor this year.

Liverpool are starting to feel the effects with a few injuries and will need to spend in January.

And agree with you on Arsenal. Starting to get a bit worried.
    Ramsey and Ozil out for a couple of matches, and Giroud is in desperate need of a rest.
    Timely return for both Walcott and Poldolski as up front is looking a bit bare.
    Was a bit disappointed that Wenger brought on Bentner instead of Poldolski against Newcastle last night in the closing stages. 15 mins runaround for Poldolski would have done him good to get his touch back.
    However understood the need for aireal presence that Bentner brings with his height.

Interesting transfer rumour I heard today that Arsenal may look to bring Ballotelli to Emirates after he has fallen out of favour at Milan.
    Fantastic talent, but not sure if anyone can manage his unpredictable personality.
    Tom007 likes this.

Trance happy new year and also to the other football crazy cats all the best for 2014 Looking for more of your Stamford Bridge photos :-) :-)

Last edited by Tom007; 03-01-2014 at 03:02 PM.

Well, there goes Man Utd slim chance of catching up with the leaders. A win vs Spurs would have put them into a good position, but now they're getting left behind again.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    Well, there goes Man Utd slim chance of catching up with the leaders. A win vs Spurs would have put them into a good position, but now they're getting left behind again.

Unfortunately I would not rule them out yet but that was an important game. I would still put them in the top four at the end of the year.

Top four yes, but I don't think they can win the title now. Chelsea looking more organized and right up there even though they haven't played anywhere near to their potential. Wonder if Mata will leave in the transfer window? if not then very likely come the end of the season.

IMHO title race for ManU this season is definitely over.

1 Arsenal 45
    2 Chelsea 44
    3 ManCity 43

7 ManU 34

Very little chance that all top 3 teams dropping points collectively.

Last edited by Tom007; 03-01-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Oh boy ManU - Swansea 1:2 [ FA Cup ]

And now ManU out of the FA cup.
    Watched the first half of it. Moyes sat in his seat the whole time, and didn't celebrate nor show any emotion when United equalized.
    Ferguson also in the stands for that game.

Will Moyes be there next season?

Quote Originally Posted by NW14:
    And now ManU out of the FA cup.
    Watched the first half of it. Moyes sat in his seat the whole time, and didn't celebrate nor show any emotion when United equalized.
    Ferguson also in the stands for that game.

Will Moyes be there next season?
    I wish that Moyes isn't there next week! But honestly though, I'm not even sure some miracle manager can come in now and do wonders with the squad we currently have. Man utd are carrying way too many dead weight, how many other clubs cling on to players like Anderson?

I highly doubt anyone decent will come in during this transfer window, one that will spruce up the squad.

Page 42 of 137 FirstFirst ... 34 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 50 ... LastLast