Like Tree294Likes

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Page 49 of 137 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 57 ... LastLast

I think Poyet will get sunderland clear, just. Think it will be a tight finish top and bottom.

I will go for Palace Norwich West Ham but I will no doubt change my mind!

Hull, have you been to the KC Stadium? I've been a few times. One of the best atmospheres in the PL. I hope Hull stay up. Good manager, good squad, good fans, good stadium. Everything that Leeds don't have ;-)

Will be a tight scrap but feel that Palace might just scrape out of it, they have been looking much better under Pulis.
    I reckon Cardiff, West Ham and Fulham are looking the likely bottom 3 for me.

Hull need Huddlestone to get his hair back if the myth of Samson is anything to go by. Hull have too much quality in their side and will be far away from relegation when the season ends.

Oh. Nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles:
    Hull, have you been to the KC Stadium? I've been a few times. One of the best atmospheres in the PL. I hope Hull stay up. Good manager, good squad, good fans, good stadium. Everything that Leeds don't have ;-)
    Yes many times. Was a founder member with my name on a plaque and a brick. Steve Bruce is excellent
    iliketurtles likes this.

City v Sunderland in the League Cup Final.

If any consolation for United, seems as though Mata is going to Old Trafford for 37 million.

Quote Originally Posted by NW14:
    City v Sunderland in the League Cup Final.

If any consolation for United, seems as though Mata is going to Old Trafford for 37 million.
    Amazing stuff. From bad to worse.CL only target now and finishing fourth in the league.
    Last edited by Tom007; 23-01-2014 at 12:35 PM.

I think some pub team will end up knocking them out of the CL. Be interesting to see if Mata makes any difference.
    Sad to see him go but he just couldn't fit around Hazard, Willian and Oscar.

I'm a big fan of Mata, BUT is he the player that United needs right now? I'd say a creative/box to box midfielder should be priority.

and where would Mata play when both rooney/rvp are back? put him out wide? We've seen what happened to Kagawa (a number 10) God knows why fergie bought him and benched him most of the time. (or used him as a winger) Was he expecting Rooney to leave soon?

Man U are going to need a change in formation to accommodate Mata. They didn't do it to accommodate Kagawa so it'll be interesting to see whether they do it, or whether they intend to rotate Rooney, Mata and Kagawa (I can't see this happening).

I'd guess something that looks like the Arsenal formation: 4/2/3/1 with, perhaps, Carrick and Fletcher sitting, Mata, Rooney and ?? (Kagawa?) further up and RVP up top.

Would place a lot of emphasis on their full backs who I don't think are good enough.

Page 49 of 137 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 57 ... LastLast