Like Tree294Likes

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Page 50 of 137 FirstFirst ... 42 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 58 ... LastLast

One thing is for sure, they are going to have to play very attacking football! I don't see kagawa getting much action

Sent from my Nexus 7 using GeoClicks mobile app

That and they'll have a whole bunch of wingers who won't get a game anymore - not a bad thing when they're shit like Young, Nani , Zaha, Valencia...... Wonder how Januzaj would fit in. Maybe he'd be the third of the trio.

I'm sure in Fergie's autobiography he said that Man Utd always play with wingers, and if Moyes is in on that philosophy, then the only formation to play is 4-2-3-1.

It'll probably be Rooney-Januzaj-Mata behind RvP or Hernandez (I wouldn't rule out Welbeck being played on the left either). That leaves 2 sitting midfielders, one would be Carrick and the other most probably going to Phil Jones (unfortunately played out of position again).

Even if Man Utd play that formation, they really do need 1 or 2 more to play in that position. Unless Felliani can some how make a turn around and actually play there, I expect Man Utd to sign one more. The likes of Vidal would be awesome, but doubt they'll go another high profile player.

That leaves the defence. Vidic is no longer the rock he was, and he just seems he doesn't want to be there anymore. Man Utd need to invest in a more vocal CB to organise the back line of relatively younger players. And then there's Evra, he's not getting any younger, and the likes of Buttner and Fabio hasn't stepped up, that's why they're constantly linked to Baines. I'd prefer to go for someone a bit younger than Baines, someone like Luke Shaw.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app

Another 'dream' idea would be to swap Kawaga plus cash back to Dortmund (they still love him there) for the likes of either Gundogan or Lars Bender.

wtbhotia likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    I think some pub team will end up knocking them out of the CL. Be interesting to see if Mata makes any difference.
    Sad to see him go but he just couldn't fit around Hazard, Willian and Oscar.
    Sorry maybe I missed it but Is Mata eligible for the CL ( with ManU ) ?

Here's a good chuckle to start your Friday.

A drunk Man U fan called up emergency services and asked to speak to Sir Alex after the defeat in the League Cup.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/16...rguson?cc=4716

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Sorry maybe I missed it but Is Mata eligible for the CL ( with ManU ) ?
    Tbh, I haven't watched Chelsea at all in the CL this season, so don't know if Mata played and is cup tied.

he's featured twice for Chelsea in the CL this season so no he cant play.

Tom007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    he's featured twice for Chelsea in the CL this season so no he cant play.
    Thanks Trebor.

Page 50 of 137 FirstFirst ... 42 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 58 ... LastLast