Like Tree294Likes

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Page 64 of 137 FirstFirst ... 56 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 72 ... LastLast

Easy 2:0 FA Cup win for City. Chelsea with a pretty disappointing performance. Tonight's Arsenal v Liverpool tie could be a cracker although Wenger might rest few key players. The Champions League just around the corner !

I thought Man City played well, skill and commitment. Really fought for the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I thought Man City played well, skill and commitment. Really fought for the ball.
    Absolutely ! They played very well. No doubt about it.

after that match they are my favourites, both in terms of I think they will win the league and I want them to. I do think this could be the highest quality premier league ever if you look from top to bottom. Really enjoying this season.

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

after that match they are my favourites, both in terms of I think they will win the league and I want them to. I do think this could be the highest quality premier league ever if you look from top to bottom. Really enjoying this season.
    Yes this season will be a very tight affair with more twist and turns to come. Jose already started with his ( beloved ) mind games. Not sure if that will help but it seems he's enjoying it and why not. Also let's not underestimate the results of the CL in terms of confidence and mental strength. Title race too close to call. Right now I'm giving City the edge but that might change once again after few more games.
    Last edited by Tom007; 16-02-2014 at 06:23 PM.

Can I dream? The only time Hull have reached the semis was in 1930. Just Brighton and Sunderland in our way. Then get a draw against whichever of the non-premier teams gets through, beat them and it is WEMBLEY. Then get thrashed by Man City.

Hull has a football team?
    I guess I learn something every day

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    Hull has a football team?
    I guess I learn something every day
    Used to be the largest city in Europe who had never had a team in the top flight. Meant to be a rugby city but the two top flight Hull egg chasing teams get a fraction of the crowd.

I think since Hull made it to the Premier League, poor old Plymouth are the biggest city in the UK never to have had top flight football. not sure about Europe.

Can I dream? The only time Hull have reached the semis was in 1930. Just Brighton and Sunderland in our way. Then get a draw against whichever of the non-premier teams gets through, beat them and it is WEMBLEY. Then get thrashed by Man City.
    I'm going to The Amex to watch it today, should imagine both teams will rest players but it should be a good game. It's live on BT Sport in UK, so I'll imagine you should be able to catch it online if you're having trouble sleeping! ;-)

Page 64 of 137 FirstFirst ... 56 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 72 ... LastLast