Like Tree294Likes

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Page 71 of 137 FirstFirst ... 63 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 79 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    The event didnt happen until April 2000 so must have been made later than that.
    Yeah. Mixing up the years as it was 99 when Chelsea played them just a couple of months after the big Earthquake. We knocked them down to UEFA for which Leeds met them in the semi-finals so the same football season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTiM5IO-JTU

This one is just about Turkey and does have footage from that night.
    Dont think it is this one but will watch it later. WTF is the landlord of the queen Vic doing there

Unless you have evidence to the contrary to back up your claims, as far as i'm led to believe Chris and Kevin were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

while of course no-one deserves to die following their team, these two were no innocents.

Next you will be telling me Michael Shields was tucked up in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by shenwen:
    while of course no-one deserves to die following their team, these two were no innocents.

Next you will be telling me Michael Shields was tucked up in bed.
    Maybe but you don't know and neither do I.

I am going by what is written on the Leeds message boards which of course will be biased.

It was 14 years ago and no matter which side of the fence you are on, there is still a wife and kids with no husband/father because of this.
    Did they deserve a good smack...most likely but did they deserve to die? No fucking way.

On a lighter note, I am really looking forward to the reception Drogba will get when he returns to the bridge, his first appearance in front of the home crowd since that magical night in Munich.
    Oh, we was the first English side to score a goal at this stage of the CL.

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    Chelsea next and they will be against the man who got them the champions league.
    Hope it wont be 4 in a row for English clubs losing in the CL.

Just a draw as I expected but of course good chances to get the job done in the second leg. I think Stamford Bridge will be full of Turkish supporters :-) Perhaps it's more an away game for the Blues :-) :-) Nevertheless 60/40 Chelsea are progressing

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks
    Last edited by Tom007; 27-02-2014 at 11:33 AM.

Just got around to watching football factories. Not a bad show and things havent changed much since that was filmed. Was annoying they didnt give full and correct translations though.

Only 5 games this weekend. The remaining fixtures on 25/26 March.

Bromwich - ManU 0:3
    Cardiff - Fulham 3:1
    Palace - Southampton 0:1
    Norwich - Stoke 1:1
    Chelsea - Tottenham 4:0

My predictions still have bottom three of Fulham, Cardiff and Norwich so nothing changed there over past few Weeks.

Things are looking very bleak for Fulham. Just noticed Sunderland with 3 games in hand.

Page 71 of 137 FirstFirst ... 63 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 79 ... LastLast