Like Tree294Likes

Premier League 2013/14 early predictions

Page 9 of 137 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Good game from Chelsea and perfect start for Mou. The fans really loving him. What a different reception compared to the Bernabeu. Nect game already this Wednesday BST vs Villa.

Attachment 43689
    Villa have a tough week. First Arsenal, next Chelsea then Liverpool Saturday

Sent from my GT-I8190 using GeoClicks Mobile

Good game from Chelsea and perfect start for Mou. The fans really loving him. What a different reception compared to the Bernabeu. Nect game already this Wednesday BST vs Villa.

Attachment 43689
    dull, turgid football. welcome back jose

If Benitez was still in charge he would have been booed off the park for a performance like that

Quote Originally Posted by shenwen:

If Benitez was still in charge he would have been booed off the park for a performance like that
    I thought it was pretty good, especially the first half. But you're right. The crowd will be much more forgiving than to Benitez and with 3 points yesterday and possibly 3 points on Wednesday, Mou can relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_NT:
    Villa have a tough week. First Arsenal, next Chelsea then Liverpool Saturday

Yup tough ride for Villa.

Quote Originally Posted by shenwen:

Benitez would have got booed off if he won the champions league but that is history. In your opinion it was boring but I thought myself aswell as the pundits on PLTV thought it was a great game albeit the second half Chelsea did take a step back but again great passing football. The Lampard free kick was pure sublime. Torres is still useless and was treating the ball like it had the clap by passing it straight back as soon as he got it.
    Cant wait to see more of Lukaku.

I miss Rafe managing in PL. Hope he makes a return. Be exciting to see him at a bottom 8 club.

Think it was overall very good and exciting EPL start and with one game remaining ( City vs The Magpies ) NowTv got off to fine start as well. Really not a fan of them but I gotta say the channel 620 is just awesome, something I totally missed the last years.Hope they keep it up.

Last edited by Tom007; 19-08-2013 at 03:14 PM.

Think it was overall very good and exciting EPL start and with one game remaining ( City vs The Magpies ) NowTv got off to fine start as well. Really not a fan of them but I gotta say the channel 620 is just awesome, something I totally missed the last years.Hope they keep it up.
    I am a little shocked. Although I watched the Indonesian XI vs LFC on ATV and they recruited a local German/Indonesian coach to commentate. He spend the whole match chatting rubbish about his family, the diet of the players and how people sometimes mistake him for a Russian or American!

I had a look at the preview and it looked good. What does it cost? I've heard mixed prices. I hear $400 but I feel this may be RRP because I think my brother-in-law was paying $2xx.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_NT:
    I am a little shocked. Although I watched the Indonesian XI vs LFC on ATV and they recruited a local German/Indonesian coach to commentate. He spend the whole match chatting rubbish about his family, the diet of the players and how people sometimes mistake him for a Russian or American!

I had a look at the preview and it looked good. What does it cost? I've heard mixed prices. I hear $400 but I feel this may be RRP because I think my brother-in-law was paying $2xx.
    I'm not 100 % sure. Have to check. I pre- ordered way back in June I think, coz they made a special offer for all current mega-sport-package users.

You need the super sports package or something like that which was 288 per month. Then for channel 620 which is in fact premier league TV (nothing to do with NOW) it is an extra 68 per month. No chinese language on 620 but 621 and up are in chinese (& english) but have local ads and will show the additional games which are all on at the same time (621-625) . I will only watch one of those channels for flipping through various live matches being shown at the same time otherwise its pltv which has a great pundit team and no commercial ads at all.

Tom007 likes this.

Page 9 of 137 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast