leeds play-off final

Closed Thread

leeds play-off final

Does anyone know what pub will be showing the leeds v doncaster play-off final on sunday?

Hull, Leeds and Doncaster all at Wembley this weekend. Could get interesting at the motorway service stations.

Nothing on the local tv stations, I really hope one of the bars is showing the Hull match or its a lonely night in front of the internet for me on Saturday night. My darling wife has bet HK$1000 on the opposition.

See here for another discussion of the same question...

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Hull, Leeds and Doncaster all at Wembley this weekend. Could get interesting at the motorway service stations.

Nothing on the local tv stations, I really hope one of the bars is showing the Hull match or its a lonely night in front of the internet for me on Saturday night. My darling wife has bet HK$1000 on the opposition.

Delaneys is definitely showing the championship playoff final as i asked them on sunday, unfortately im not sure anywhere is showing the league one or two playoff finals because they arent being televised as far as i can see.

what channel was the Hull game on?

Star Sports I believe but dont quote me on that.

Just tried Delaney's in Wan Chai and Kowloon. They don't have it... Any other last minute ideas besides Radio Leeds on the internet?

Go to a Chinese bar in TST and ask them to change the channel for you. Usually works for me.

Justin.tv - chavster's channel - Live Streaming Video

Better than listening to it on the radio at least

Trebor - that is fantastic!!! Thanks. Perfect for the cricket and Euro 2008 and other sport I suppose? Any more tips like that appreciated.