Like Tree10Likes

Looking for Man Utd Fans

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Man u without Fergie will go downhill just like Liverpool did.
    Upcoming team will be Leeds United.

jose mourinho is the reincarnation of George graham....
    how on earth do u justify starting a game without a striker ?

Quote Originally Posted by amitsingh_hk:
    jose mourinho is the reincarnation of George graham....
    how on earth do u justify starting a game without a striker ?
    Errrr.... Look ar Barca, they don't play with a striker week in week out, they play what is termed as a 'false nine', and they're regard as one of the top 2 teams in the world right now.

And I wouldn't be too surprised if Bayern under Pep will start to play that way in a lot of games, with the likes of Muller, Ribery, Robben, Goetze, etc.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app

Glory glory Man United Glory glory Man United

European Super Cup tonight (or in the early hours of Saturday). Mata not in the starting eleven again, only a few days to go until the transfer window closes, I can't see him wanting to be bench player this season. He's not been named in the Spain squad this time round, he'll want to be in there for the World Cup next summer.

For Bayern, Schweinsteiger is injured, but why play Lahm in midfield when Martinez is just awesome???

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    There is a Man United bar in TST somewhere but i dont believe it's 'official'. I think United fans used to meet up in Delaneys Wanchai (Spurs supporters club is upstairs there so not sure now).

Regardless you will find glory seeking plastic Man United fans in most bars around Hong Kong as it's the nature of the beast

Lots of Love

Leeds Fan.
    the bar has been closed, i think more than a year

The Man U bar is closed and then they changed their name to something like round table
    which is also closed now

imark

if there are no united fans in manchester then that city much get a heap of tourists every second week

Quote Originally Posted by imark:
    if there are no united fans in manchester then that city much get a heap of tourists every second week
    They do, from Surrey.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3