Like Tree10Likes

Looking for Man Utd Fans

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Looking for Man Utd Fans

Having just relocated here I am keen to meet up with some fellow Man Utd fans to watch games etc. Is there any supporters club here or maybe an "Unofficial Utd bar?" or do any fellow Utd fans know where the best place is to catch the games with some fellow reds?

Thanks.

There is a Man United bar in TST somewhere but i dont believe it's 'official'. I think United fans used to meet up in Delaneys Wanchai (Spurs supporters club is upstairs there so not sure now).

Regardless you will find glory seeking plastic Man United fans in most bars around Hong Kong as it's the nature of the beast

Lots of Love

Leeds Fan.

lus51, muzzdang and AGxM like this.

Trebor

The man utd bar closed down last year when the customers decided to support Bayern Munich.

Trebor, INXS, lus51 and 2 others like this.

Re

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Trebor

The man utd bar closed down last year when the customers decided to support Bayern Munich.
    Haha.. cheers guys.. There must be at least one or two genuine fans left who havent switched to City or bayern just yet though.

Im a united fan. i take in the football at delaney's in wan chai. very decent boozer that. gimme a shout if you fancy a pint for the next game.

Is it true that Man U fans are anywhere but Manchester?

Quote Originally Posted by HKITperson:
    Is it true that Man U fans are anywhere but Manchester?
    Yes. Mancunians support Man City.

it would be easier if they just moved old trafford a few hours down the M1, yes. pain in the arse getting up to manchester.

Quote Originally Posted by bibbju:
    Yes. Mancunians support Man City.
    Actually, no. There are many many surveys that debunk that myth, and City only managed to close the gap of supporters in Manchester by giving away lots of free tickets.
    imark likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    Actually, no. There are many many surveys that debunk that myth, and City only managed to close the gap of supporters in Manchester by giving away lots of free tickets.
    And becoming as good as, if not better than their Salford based counterparts.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast