Like Tree3Likes

Proteinnnnnn Powder

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

You can call DHL and have them hold it for you at their office and pick it up there, or you can just use regular mail (which I use) and they'll leave a card for you to pick it up at your post office.

You could buy locally, but prices will be much higher since you're paying for the shop's rent!

This brand is very popular in HK and is even available at some Watsons and Mannings stores. While not cheap at all, it is a very good product.

http://wknight.com/index.php?option=...le&id=9%3Awhey...

Last edited by jayinhongkong; 29-08-2013 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Link
    SalseroHK likes this.

Put your office address for delivery.

SalseroHK likes this.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by danielt:
    I see, so when you order, you can specify what time roughly for them to make a delivery attempt?
    I'm just thinking of making a trek out to MK or Central to visit one of the stores like BC or GL.
    With the DHL Express option, you can track it arriving and going through HK customs. That's when I usually call DHL to arrange a delivery time. It's within a 2-hr time frame I think. Gosh, I've made so many orders this way, you'd think I'd have it down pat!

The heavy orders are delivered to our home. The small ones to my office.
    Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 29-08-2013 at 01:58 PM.

DHL in HK are a LOT better than DHL in the UK. The HK guys are actually pleasant and friendly!!! My DHL delivery man is quite funny. Refreshing change from the grumpy lying sods in London....I avoid them as much as possible.

Their latest delivery slot is 8-10pm. They leave a card if you're not home so I just call the number on that and book the 8-10pm slot....great excuse to leave the office "early" to get home for 8pm :-)

Is it normally acceptable in HK to send packages to my work address then? I'd rather that to be honest..

Oh another thing, I only just opened a regular bank account with HSBC (no Credit card yet). Can I actually make online purchases with this or I do need a credit card?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Online payment with iherb.com is with a credit card. They don't accept Paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by danielt:
    Is it normally acceptable in HK to send packages to my work address then? I'd rather that to be honest..
    This depends completely on your company. Some are fine with it, some are not. Ask around.

I compared the price of optimum nutrition protein on iherb to what I pay at natures village and it wasn't cheaper?

Hello I bought mine at Nature's Village ( http://www.naturesvillage.com.hk/ ) they have Gold Standard, 2lbs only available in Central branch, 5lbs and 10lbs are in stock in all branches. Mannings will sell GNC products, it's good but will cost twice as much than Gold Standard.

Quick plugin - I'm still looking for a decent gym someone help me out T_T

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast