Like Tree3Likes

Proteinnnnnn Powder

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sxc:
    I compared the price of optimum nutrition protein on iherb to what I pay at natures village and it wasn't cheaper?
    iHerb is not the cheapest for certain brands--those of us who are regulars and part of the Rewards program often get our stuff for free! It always pays to shop around. When I used ON I bought 10 lb bags on eBay, had it shipped to NY and then carried back for me. That *definitely* worked out cheaper! I don't use ON anymore though.

BTW, my code is LOC112, which is good for a discount on your first order at iHerb if you see something you need.

There is a small shopping centre on queens road central by the MTR station, opposite the Coach store. On the first floor there is a store which sells gym gear and supplements. The guys at UP fitness recommended it.

There's also a shop selling mainly protein powder and supplements in Melbourne Plaza. Take the escalator to 1st floor and its on the left hand side, a few shops along. Also recommended by UP. I seem to remember that they only take cash but I could be wrong as my memory is rubbish. Sadly they don't sell memory powder.

Quote Originally Posted by bibbju:
    There's also a shop selling mainly protein powder and supplements in Melbourne Plaza. Take the escalator to 1st floor and its on the left hand side, a few shops along. Also recommended by UP. I seem to remember that they only take cash but I could be wrong as my memory is rubbish. Sadly they don't sell memory powder.
    Melbourne Plaza, that's the one I'm talking about!

Name:  ImageUploadedByGeoClicks1378318397.025134.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  69.1 KBi bought this @ Melbourne Plaza

Vesta - How much was the isopure? competitive to iherb? curious ...

Shri, $890/bucket.....Lol...

There have some smaller size,but my mum & me share together...so it's ok😁

Name:  ImageUploadedByGeoClicks1378350607.243180.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  60.0 KB This one is zero carbs...but I want chocolate...so I bought the chocolate flavor 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Vesta:
    Shri, $890/bucket.....Lol...

There have some smaller size,but my mum & me share together...so it's ok😁

Ok, that is in line with iHerb's pricing. Was just curious as I've seen a number of posts about proteins and supplements being overly expensive in HK compared to iHerb.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast