Fitness First Membership

Smile Fitness First Membership

I have a Fitness First membership that I am desperate trying to transfer to someone since I no longer work out there. It is good till December and you only need to pay $485 a month without any transfer fee [it would have been $500 but I got a wavier from a manager there]. Premier one is only $50 more and you will have access to all the Fitness First branches. Please pm me if interested. Thanks.

Last edited by lawrenceray; 28-05-2008 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lawrenceray:
    I have a Fitness First membership that I am desperate trying to transfer to someone since I no longer work out there. It is good till December and you only need to pay $485 a month without any transfer fee [it would have been $500 but I got a wavier from a manager there]. Premier one is only $50 more and you will have access to all the Fitness First branches. Please pm me if interested. Thanks.
    Hi there

Curious - do you mean if you pay an extra HK$50 per mth on top of the $485, you'll have the bonus of access to ALL FF branches here? What if no "Premier One" - where's the branch then?

And, I wasn't aware that these membership contracts were "transferable", although other cases mentioned on Geo seem to confirm so. My limited experience was that they're non-negotiable UNLESS already one paying upper-tier big bucks.

Just wondering here

Sheung Wan. And they are transferable.

Someone has taken it. Many thanks people.