Like Tree15Likes

New Channel 818 NowTv Sport

Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. #21

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Just short update. FIFA World Cup 2014 will be broadcast on some of the TVB Vision Network Channels.
    what time will matches typically be on HK time?

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,693
    Quote Originally Posted by arrowsmith:
    what time will matches typically be on HK time?
    They're 10 hrs back. So I would think early morning HKT

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,693

    Deleted :-( :-(

    Last edited by Tom007; 01-11-2013 at 10:17 AM.

  4. #24

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    378

    Gave up on these nowtv idiots as soon as I found a replacement - My IPTV box with 260 channels!


  5. #25

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,693
    Quote Originally Posted by mlclau:
    Gave up on these nowtv idiots as soon as I found a replacement - My IPTV box with 260 channels!
    Good on you :-) All what counts - for me - is football live coverage in HK.

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by mlclau:
    Gave up on these nowtv idiots as soon as I found a replacement - My IPTV box with 260 channels!
    Can you expand? What is this?

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Good on you :-) All what counts - for me - is football live coverage in HK.
    They have live football too. I get ESPN / Star / Astro as well as US sports channels (Fox, NBC) and some Japanese / Korean ones too...
    Last edited by mlclau; 01-11-2013 at 12:09 PM.

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by shenwen:
    Can you expand? What is this?
    Basically it's a box which you plug into your TV and your router and you get live TV (perhaps delayed by a few seconds), streamed through the internet. You will need a decent connection speed.

    Unlike some of the Android boxes i've had in the past, there's nothing to setup, no apps to download - essentially plug and play. It has its own custom interface and a remote.

    The channel list is pretty impressive (Your HBOs, Discovery, History Channel, Music channels plus Japanese and Korean channels). Some of these are "HD", but more 720p if anything than 1080.

    I first heard about it through some friends and stumbled on it while I was in SSP. I was a little hesitant at first (Just over $2000 for the box and an annual fee of around $800), but in the couple weeks i've had it, it hasn't had any issues.

    I can't remember the name of the box off the top of my head, but can check when I get home..

  9. #29

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,478
    Quote Originally Posted by mlclau:
    Basically it's a box which you plug into your TV and your router and you get live TV (perhaps delayed by a few seconds), streamed through the internet. You will need a decent connection speed.

    Unlike some of the Android boxes i've had in the past, there's nothing to setup, no apps to download - essentially plug and play. It has its own custom interface and a remote.

    The channel list is pretty impressive (Your HBOs, Discovery, History Channel, Music channels plus Japanese and Korean channels). Some of these are "HD", but more 720p if anything than 1080.

    I first heard about it through some friends and stumbled on it while I was in SSP. I was a little hesitant at first (Just over $2000 for the box and an annual fee of around $800), but in the couple weeks i've had it, it hasn't had any issues.

    I can't remember the name of the box off the top of my head, but can check when I get home..
    I assume that is HKD? If so, sounds decent.

    Sent from my GT-P6800 using GeoClicks mobile app

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,693
    Quote Originally Posted by mlclau:
    Basically it's a box which you plug into your TV and your router and you get live TV (perhaps delayed by a few seconds), streamed through the internet. You will need a decent connection speed.

    Unlike some of the Android boxes i've had in the past, there's nothing to setup, no apps to download - essentially plug and play. It has its own custom interface and a remote.

    The channel list is pretty impressive (Your HBOs, Discovery, History Channel, Music channels plus Japanese and Korean channels). Some of these are "HD", but more 720p if anything than 1080.

    I first heard about it through some friends and stumbled on it while I was in SSP. I was a little hesitant at first (Just over $2000 for the box and an annual fee of around $800), but in the couple weeks i've had it, it hasn't had any issues.

    I can't remember the name of the box off the top of my head, but can check when I get home..
    Yeah pls check Ok my contract is still running for quite some time but perhaps for few fellow members. Prices are reasonable no doubt about. Pls don't get me wrong as I'm not promoting the provider ( opening post ) whatsoever. Its football what counts:-) Perhaps more details about the whole thing and also possible disadvantages, if any. Thanks a lot!

Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast