Super Slow strength training

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Super Slow strength training

I was wondering if any knows of gyms dedicated to super slow strength training where the training is personal and one on one......or trainers who only do super slow strength training with diet please let me know

I've started super slow strength training about one month ago after reading this book: power of 10 by Adam Zickerman.
    I used to exercise almost every day for more than an hour but noticed that I had reached a plateau. I've noted some positive changes since I switched to super slow strength training and a new way of eating, recommended in the book.
    Please do share any info or tips that you might have about this form of training. Thanks.

Hmm ... cakes and strength training ... doesn't sound compatible

You're supposed to eat cake?!

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    You're supposed to eat cake?!
    for energy i guess

Haha, I wished it required eating cakes! I'd be training every day.
    Fyi, the cake comment is only a reference to another reply that I posted to Nitasha.

Hey Sorry was on a break for a 2 days just got back....yeah i have this amazing diet tht i am following and it works like a dream send me your email id and i will send it to u u will of course have to figure out some of the stuff and see if its available in hkg.......but i have a question where do u do you the exercise and do u have some one to supervise it for u

I've pm'd you my email address, thanks.
    I exercise on my own in the club house at my place. The book I've told you about is very easy to follow.

let me make something clear. building up muscles and working out depends on 80% on your nutrition. You can loose weight easily without working out. Of course you can loose more weight in a shorter time if you work out and do endurance training.
    The nutrition should be carefully adjusted to your body.

Then of course it has to be done specifically to your aim. Nutrition is different if you want to loose weight or you want to build up muscles or you just want to increase your stamina.

I am about to put up a personal trainer (training schedules/diet consultancy/controlling) service.

In gyms the just tell you how to handle their hardware but have no clue about diet and nutrition.

If you want to train seriously, means maximum effect in minimum time, drop me a PM. I work out specific training schedules and diet consultancies.

I was a sponsored snowboarder, train triathlon, marathon, mountainbiking and was participant of the gigathlon (swiss olympic one week endurance competition team of five).

i have joined 2 gyms in the span of 4 yrs. changed my diet..........& all i want to do is loose the tummy But to no avail!

i guess i was built with a spare tire to carry for life lol

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast