Squash anyone?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I'm in

I'll be there. Thanks for getting the court.

Oops - YMCA Nathan Rd TST in case you did not catch that bit! 10:30am tomorrow Sunday.

Great! 4 is a much better number. More are also welcome. Another 2 perhaps?

URGENT UPDATE RE TOMORROW

URGENT - tex just rang me, he can't book the court so I have booked a court here at the GOLD COAST YACHT AND COUNTRY CLUB. (And I actually made the booking before doing this post).

If you on HK island, bus 962 or 962b is best way to get here (45-55 mins). If you are Kowloon, the public light bus from Parkes St in Jordan (just around the corner from exit A of the MTR), signposted to YUEN LONG is the best way (30 mins). Both circa HKD18.

Get off at the GOLD COAST SHOPPING MALL (bus stop called So Kwan Wat) - pretty hard to miss given all the gold coast signs...... and come into the entrance to the shopping centre, the country club is just to the left of the roundabout, with plenty of "members only" signs - I will hang around at the entrance around 10:50am or so.....

Sorry for the confusion.

We are starting now at 11am to allow the extra time for you guys to get here.....

Bumping this in case JCT sees it (and anyone else who wants to come along). If anyone knows JCT can they let him know the venue changed?

Next time

Seems like I missed this round, but hope you guys were able to meet up. I'm always up for a few games so just let me know.

Hi there

I've just moved to HK for 6/7 months and am keen to play some squash and meet some new people while I'm here. I'm somewhere between beginner and intermediate standard. Ideally, I'd like to play 1 or 2 times a week - weekday evenings after 7pm or weekends. I'm living in Kennedy Town and there are 2 courts in my building which I can book at fairly cheap rates. Let me know if you're interested.

Nik

Hi nki 78

I am excactly in the same situation as U. intermediate in squash and looking forward new partner, new in HK, and staying for 6 months.

I would love to play every week. I live in San Ying Pun, not far from Kennedy Town, so no pb to come to your building to play.

If you are interested, let me know, I am ok for an evening of this week.

PS. I didn't bring my racket in HK, can I borrow one at your club or do I have to buy one?

Cyrille

Hi

New to HK haven't played squash for awhile (would class myself as beginner/intermediate) am keen to get back into playing squash and meeting new people.

Would love to play weekly during the week after work, maybe with a group with mixed abilities.

Please let me know if there are any existing groups or if you just fancy a game!

Cheers Dragon

Squash partner?

Hi,
    I have just posted a link asking for a partner. I am also a squash beginner but am interested in starting up. Available anytime Monday or evenings after 630?