Like Tree4Likes

Fitness First Sheung Wan closing and not offering free termination!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

oh gosh! i am a Sheung wan member. didn't know until i found out on GeoExpat! #[email protected]%&*@@##

Do you know good gyms & rates around this area?
    Liked Fitness First, because it was quite bright with the big window front (in compare to California).

Quote Originally Posted by smarti:
    Do you know good gyms & rates around this area?
    Liked Fitness First, because it was quite bright with the big window front (in compare to California).
    Physical?

I am expecting a huge influx of people going to Phyiscal (grrr) and I bet you Physical are going to put their rates up as a result (grr).

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Physical?

I am expecting a huge influx of people going to Phyiscal (grrr) and I bet you Physical are going to put their rates up as a result (grr).
    Here's a protein bar to calm you down :roll eyes:
    Mind to tell me your rate/month?

Quote Originally Posted by smarti:
    Here's a protein bar to calm you down :roll eyes:
    Mind to tell me your rate/month?
    When I first joined Physical the rate was only HK$190 a month, 2 year contract, paid all up front. Re-signed last year, went up to HK$310 a month, 2 year contract again. Still much cheaper than other gyms I would say.

Just wonderin - are a lot of people terminating their contract? Still considering whether I should sign up for a new gym (e.g. California down the block) or pay $100 more for the one in exchange square. The only thing is that apparently, California and Physical is VERY pushy. But I dont know if they are any better in Central

Exchange square fitness first is very small isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by sxc:
    Its TINY. TINY I tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by sxc:
    Teeny-weeny although a great harbour view from the studio. Bit distracting if you're trying to a do a class. It's packed at lunchtime during the week but by 2.30pm, it's like a ghost town.

Going to terminate and just ride my bikes and do calisthenics in the park. I barely ever go anyway, so IMO this is a good thing and I'll save enough money every year for plane tickets to Europe!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast