Weekly Volleyball

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Hey...

is there anybody up for Indoor
    and during the week? in the evening?
    anyway...
    next time I will be everywhere there,
    well if you write it a little bit earlier!
    cause is pretty hard to think...they were playing ...

indoor volleyball

Hi everyone,

it is very hard to book public courts right now, since the HK government has made them all free of charge until September because of Olympic Games.

That's why everything is booked already. People even ask their retired grandparents to stand in line in the morning to book free courts.

This leaves us only with outdoor volleyball until end of September or if someone here works for Cathay Pacific or has a court at his compound we might have a chance.

Stef

is there any room for me to play with you guys.I havent played for a while and wanted to start playing again.

Hey i am also desperately looking for a chance to play volleyball in Hong Kong for some time now. would be great to have a weekly meeting with you guys, but it is not easy to find the right place here in HK.

So if you have anything going on, please keep me informed!

Thanks
    ANdy

Smile Count me in!

Hey everyone...

Count me in. I'm a power hitter and can set somewhat ok :P I prefer indoor more than beach. Outdoor on the court is ok too.

Actually I wish I had all your phone numbers. We had an empty indoor court just this past Sunday and I was desperately looking for players...

I'll be organizing another court soon so let me know if anyone's interested in some indoor.

Contact me!

Hey, I'm not sure how active this thread is anymore and not sure if Lawrence still checks this board.

Smile Thread still alive?

Hey, I'm not sure how active this thread is anymore and not sure if Lawrence still checks this board.

Anyone who is still looking to play, please let me know. I'm going to try to book another court.

well, I'm still down for some volleyball, but I'm definitely far from good. I played recreationally from time to time back in the states.

hey, i'm interested in indoors too. anyone willing to organize a game in a weekends???

I'm game for some indoor volleyball. Just let me know date and time. Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast