Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Don't know if this is still going on:

But, I'm DOWN!

MSN/Email: [email protected]
    Facebook: [email protected]

Cheers,
    Danny

Hi there,

Keen to play some social volleyball. If you're still looking for players let me know. [email protected]

Cheers,
    Mel

Quote Originally Posted by mr_dimsum:
    Don't know if this is still going on:

But, I'm DOWN!

MSN/Email: [email protected]
    Facebook: [email protected]

Cheers,
    Danny
    hi danny,

we are playing this saturday at 3 pm in repulse bay.you are welcome to come

Quote Originally Posted by melicious:
    Hi there,

Keen to play some social volleyball. If you're still looking for players let me know. [email protected]

Cheers,
    Mel
    hi Mel,

we are playing this saturday at 3 pm in repulse bay.you are welcome to come

hey....

hope s.b. is checking this...

when I am looking out of the window,
    it sems to be not the best day...

just wanted to ask if you' re playing or if it' s postponed!

Join us :-)

Feel free to join us on Facebook to DBBV - Discovery Bay Beach Volleyball.

We are playing every weekend and having Boat Trips, playing volleyball at Tai Long Wan, Sai Kung.
    Next Boat Trip on November 1st.

Thanks,

Moran.

Is this still going on?

HI We are a bunch of Filipino girls who play volleyball every sunday and we are looking for 2 more players to join us play in a tournament held outdoors in North Point (Java rd playground). Uniform is provided for free .. provided you must be .... good in defense, offense and blocking is a plus. By the way there is no pay for playing.... but if we win you will get a medal.... so if you're interested to start up your passion to run again..... call me at 68512395... thanks....and God Bless...

Quote Originally Posted by KANDILA888:
    HI We are a bunch of Filipino girls who play volleyball every sunday and we are looking for 2 more players to join us play in a tournament held outdoors in North Point (Java rd playground). Uniform is provided for free .. provided you must be .... good in defense, offense and blocking is a plus. By the way there is no pay for playing.... but if we win you will get a medal.... so if you're interested to start up your passion to run again..... call me at 68512395... thanks....and God Bless...
    do you play in may?

HI We are a bunch of Filipino girls who play volleyball every sunday and we are looking for 2 more female players to join us play in a tournament held outdoors in North Point (Java rd playground). Uniform is provided for free .. provided you must be .... good in defense, offense and blocking is a plus. By the way there is no pay for playing.... but if we win you will get a medal.... so if you're interested to start up your passion to run again..... call me at 68512395... thanks....and God Bless...

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast