Weekly Volleyball

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Weekly Volleyball

Hi folks,

I'm itching to play volleyball - if anyone else feels the same, post a reply, and hopefully we'll get enough people to set something up! We need at least 8 people (4v4) to have regular weekly volleyball games.

I know booking a court is an issue in Hong Kong (the fact that I can't speak any Chinese doesn't help), but I'm sure something can be done if we work together - I'm willing to spend some time searching for courts.

We can't start anything until we have 8-10 people, so volleyball lovers raise your hands!

Lawrence

count me in.!

hi lawrence...count me in the weekly volleyball game....my hands are also itching to play...what if we play in the beach or sumthing..it would be easier.

tex

Awesome, I hope more people will tag along soon...

Hi Lawrence and Tex,

Please let me know if you guys are playing vball anytime soon. I would love to play either beach or court. Cant Wait!

Cathy

Sure I'd be up for that. Beach volleyball would be nice, although I'm not very good.

hi there

guys.....anyone up for this sunday's beach volleyball? the sun is shining and waiting for us.....recommend some beaches as i am new to hk.

tex.

I'm raising my both hands, Lawrence!

Thanks for taking this on; I hope we'll be able to put some volleyball together.

Yeah

I would love to play some volleyball. For indoor, the HK Park Sport Centre (Central) can accomodate two volleyball courts and it would cost HKD 236 per hr per court.

Dat

i need more votes.

guys lets do sumthing this sunday,it's time to hang out before the rain sabotages us again...save your livessssssssssssssss!!!!!

tex

count me in

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast