Like Tree113Likes

Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast

Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    I am really not getting the Olympic buzz this time around.
    Me neither but still early days :-) Waiting for the ice hockey men kick off. That should be great. At least we see some goals and good atmosphere.

It's in Sochi, that's why
    It has a similar vibe as Beijing a few years back, overspending to show the world how great the nation is.
    Well there are plenty of empty seats in Sochi, quite bad actually

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

They had empty seats in London as I recall.

There's an article in that somewhere on nbc or so, there weren't as many empty seats in London as in sochi

Olympics on-line

Quote Originally Posted by b4r:
    sorry to break up your conversation but I assume this means no one knows any bars showing the Canadian hockey games?
    Sign up for a free or paid subscription to ustvnow.com. They will be showing hockey games and of course many other events on the networks of NBC. The paid subscription for 220Hkd per month provides a DVR and other channels, most in HD. Access on-line and cancel anytime. 100% legal.

online Olympics, legal and most in HD

Quote Originally Posted by HKB14:
    With all due respect, does anyone know of a bar or restaurant in Hong Kong that will be showing the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics?

I understand it is on TVB and that NOW Broadband charges 148 a month for 12 months, but if you want to watch it in a bar or restaurant, is that possible at all? I do not know of anywhere and thought that was the subject of this thread?
    Sign up for a free or paid subscription to ustvnow.com. They will be showing hockey games and of course many other events on the networks of NBC. The paid subscription for 220Hkd per month provides a DVR and other channels, most in HD. Access on-line and cancel anytime. 100% legal.

I was planning to check with champs sports bar, that's where I watched it in 2010.

MES Amis might show it or sideways

Well last time it was on cable tv, so if the bar has now TV, then they can show it.

Quote Originally Posted by babylonzoo:
    I was planning to check with champs sports bar, that's where I watched it in 2010.

MES Amis might show it or sideways

Please let us know what you find out.

Eastside Tavern will be showing the hockey

Contacted Eastside Tavern in TST and they will be showing the Olympic hockey.

Tom007 likes this.

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast