Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Elegiaque
  • 2 Post By Mat

Trail Running

Closed Thread

Trail Running

I mountain bike three times a week and I was thinking that running the trails on the alternate days might be better than what I do now...nothing!

Please advise where I can buy some shoes that are suitable for trail running but at a reasonable price and in Hong Kong!!

Thanks!

I got a lead in an old thread, bought Nikko shoes and have been very happy with my pair. Paid a thousand or slightly less. Store in YMT, I tink

See this thread recently for my review and recommendation of Hoka OneOne shoes.

Last edited by Gruntfuttock; 08-02-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Escapade (CWB, Central).... Charmonix (Mong Kok)

INXS likes this.

I bought my 5.10 mtb. shoes from Chamonix a few months ago and I believe the sale was 20% off for cash! That was great!

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    I mountain bike three times a week and I was thinking that running the trails on the alternate days might be better than what I do now...nothing!

Please advise where I can buy some shoes that are suitable for trail running but at a reasonable price and in Hong Kong!!

Thanks!
    Lantau base camp (online and in Mui wo)
    overlander (two biggest are in Wanchai/causeway bay and Mongkok may elsewhere)
    Racing the Planet in Sheung wan
    Escapade in soho and causeway bay (bigger one)
    Chamonix in Mongkok
    Protrek in Sheung wan, Wanchai, causeway bay
    North Face in TST (K11)

The most expert seller will be LBC and RTP but Overlander is good too if you already know what you want
    INXS and jgl like this.