Like Tree48Likes

Horror Story about Physical in Causeway Bay

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Last reply here: I am not after freebies, I look to compare all gyms under consideration, Physical did not seem to let me do that which is why I dropped them out of the list. I shared this experience to save others the time and effort. And out. Oh, and peace to all the haters

Last edited by hftvol; 09-02-2014 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia
    after you moaned like a women
    usehername likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hftvol
    Last reply here: I am not after freebies, I look to compare all gyms under consideration, Physical did not seem to let me do that which is why I dropped them out of the list. I shared this experience to save others the time and effort. And out. Oh, and peace to all the haters
    Yeah right mate. Of course you did.

Good job you just deleted your offensive sexist comment while I was typing this reply. If you thought not getting a 2 week free gym trial was a horror story, be glad you just narrowly escaped 18 levels of hell being unleashed on you.
    kimwy66 likes this.

And for the record, Apple doesn't limit their supplies at launch, it's down to 2 factors: availability of stock and, only in HK, so that one guy doesn't go in and buy 100 items and flog it over the border in China that same day for a profit. If that was possible, you'd see no new Apple products in HK being used by HK people for the first 3 months after launch.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app

On Physical's website they clearly mention there is a free 7 days trial. By giving OP just one day is pure discrimination.

Your experience hardly qualifies as a horror story. At worst you were only inconvenienced when going to Physical in person, but you didn't even make the best of the situation. You acted like a jerk (and so did the Physical staff) but all you had to say was that you were interested and wanted to try out the gym. The fact that you told them that other gyms offer a free two week trial and you wanted the same thing tells me that you were after a freebie and weren't seriously considering a membership. As an avid fitness guy I'll say that you don't really need two weeks to decide on a gym.

Also, your belief that Apple purposes limits product supply to push up exclusivity is laughable and demonstrates your lack of rational and in-depth thinking. Purposely limiting supply as well as maintaining exclusivity goes against Apple's core value of providing the best products they can to customers. Also, limiting product supply goes against increasing revenue and what sane, publicly traded company would do that?

bibbju, kimwy66 and East_coast like this.

Mat

Guys....if u r convince this is a fake...report the post instead of going on and on abt it...

Sent from my GT-I9210 using GeoClicks mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    Guys....if u r convince this is a fake...report the post instead of going on and on abt it...

Sent from my GT-I9210 using GeoClicks mobile app
    People are not saying it is fake are they? Just a bit naff.

It definitely has high amusement value.

East_coast and chris_yang22 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hftvol
    I left my phone number with him
    Big mistake.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast