Like Tree48Likes

Horror Story about Physical in Causeway Bay

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hftvol:
    "too many" would be the correct spelling, and thank you for functioning as spokesperson for your little island, should I ever show interest in DB I will certainly reach out to you. And regarding freebies, please teach me how it works you seem to be very "open" and willing to reach out...
    I herewith humbly apologize for misspelling 'too' - my only excuse is, I am not a native English speaker.
    What's your excuse for being an obnoxious git, complaining about not getting freebees?

Last reply here: I am not after freebies, I look to compare all gyms under consideration, Physical did not seem to let me do that which is why I dropped them out of the list. I shared this experience to save others the time and effort. And out. Oh, and peace to all the haters
    Obviously you don't really know the actual meaning of the word 'last'
    last1
    lɑːst/
    adjective
    coming after all others in time or order; final.
    "they caught the last bus"
    synonyms: rearmost, rear, hindmost, bringing up the rear, nearest the rear, at the end, furthest back, at the back (of the queue), aftermost, endmost, furthest behind, final, ultimate, most remote, remotest, furthest, utmost, extreme;
    "the last house in the village"
    the lowest in importance or rank.
    "finishing in last place"
    the least likely or suitable.
    "he's the last person I'd turn to for help"
    synonyms: least likely, most unlikely, most improbable, most reluctant;
    most recent in time; latest.
    "last year"
    synonyms: previous, preceding;
    only remaining.
    "it's our last hope"
    synonyms: final, only remaining, only one left More
    adverb
    adverb: last
    on the last occasion before the present; previously.
    "a woman last heard of in Cornwall"
    after all others in order or sequence.
    "the last-named film"
    (especially in enumerating points) lastly.
    "and last, I'd like to thank you all for coming"
    noun
    noun: last
    the last person or thing; the one occurring, mentioned, or acting after all others.
    Last edited by elle; 09-02-2014 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Getting rid of some antonyms ;)
    kimwy66 likes this.

what is your excuse for minding everyone else's business without contributing anything of value? Bored on a Sunday after bf left you, hubby on "business trip", or just a couch potato by nature?

Quote Originally Posted by elle:
    I herewith humbly apologize for misspelling 'too' - my only excuse is, I am not a native English speaker.
    What's your excuse for being an obnoxious git, complaining about not getting freebees?

what is your excuse for minding everyone else's business without contributing anything of value? Bored on a Sunday after bf left you, hubby on "business trip", or just a couch potato by nature?
    Last reply here: I am not after freebies, I look to compare all gyms under consideration, Physical did not seem to let me do that which is why I dropped them out of the list. I shared this experience to save others the time and effort. And out. Oh, and peace to all the haters
    FFS, STFU and dont let the door hit you on the way out. HAND
    kimwy66 and elle like this.

Yup, that definitely qualifies under the previous question "What's your excuse for being an obnoxious git"

and before I am accused of boredom etc I have been driven out of the sitting room by a wife's addiction to crappy soap operas, so is far more fun looking at newbie 2wats make a total arse of themselves online.
    elle likes this.

there you go, first one could not hold onto himself anymore. Overdose of freebies I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:

oh, and I thought you are writing from your phone while sitting in a seedy Wanchai establishment, a place you seem to be very familiar and comfortable with, according to some of your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    Yup, that definitely qualifies under the previous question "What's your excuse for being an obnoxious git"

and before I am accused of boredom etc I have been driven out of the sitting room by a wife's addiction to crappy soap operas, so is far more fun looking at newbie 2wats make a total arse of themselves online.
    Last edited by hftvol; 09-02-2014 at 06:43 PM.

there you go, first one could not hold onto himself anymore. Overdose of freebies I guess...
    Then I would like to be the second :

and the first:

You know where the airport is.

Have a nice day.

P.S. The Old China Hand is not seedy, it just has "character", and cheap beer.
    Last edited by Cwbguy; 09-02-2014 at 06:44 PM.
    kimwy66 likes this.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? And you know exactly what I am talking about re Wanchai you little dirty finger (it is fun to poke in some of your older posts...)

Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    Then I would like to be the second :

and the first:

You know where the airport is.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by hftvol; 09-02-2014 at 06:47 PM.

When is it Kimwy66's turn? Sidelined?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast