Like Tree19Likes

Physical Fitness Gym... A complete waste of time and money!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. #11

    I think i will...(to the mountain bike comment)

    Last edited by MDavies3791; 14-02-2014 at 02:43 PM.
    INXS and Tom007 like this.

  2. #12

    No doctors note for myself - torn achilles


  3. #13

    I think we all know about the 'very obvious perverts' in Hong Kong, as a male yourself, you would not notice. Ask any young female in HK.


  4. #14

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,446
    Quote Originally Posted by MDavies3791:
    I think we all know about the 'very obvious perverts' in Hong Kong, as a male yourself, you would not notice. Ask any young female in HK.
    Does it really matter? If you've got the time to stare at other people in the gym, you're not working hard enough!! And yes OP, I mean you. Just get on with your training. Who cares what everyone else is doing?!

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tsim Sha Tsui
    Posts
    3,963

    Unless the contract you sign actually states they can give you a refund (or cancel subscription) due to medical reasons, I can't see how the OP can get out of it. Sure, it's a common sense thing, but it's one of unseeable factors you need to consider when you sign up. If I say went on holiday for 2 months abroad, can I show my flight tickets to prove I've been away for 2 months and get a discount?

    Tbh, I doubt any of these gym contracts has any get out clause for the individuals, even if you've died, you probably still need to pay.....

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app


  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bibbju:
    Does it really matter? If you've got the time to stare at other people in the gym, you're not working hard enough!! And yes OP, I mean you. Just get on with your training. Who cares what everyone else is doing?!
    kind of difficult when you've got mirrors right, left, in front and behind you

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    Unless the contract you sign actually states they can give you a refund (or cancel subscription) due to medical reasons, I can't see how the OP can get out of it. Sure, it's a common sense thing, but it's one of unseeable factors you need to consider when you sign up. If I say went on holiday for 2 months abroad, can I show my flight tickets to prove I've been away for 2 months and get a discount?

    Tbh, I doubt any of these gym contracts has any get out clause for the individuals, even if you've died, you probably still need to pay.....

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app
    I see where you're coming from...i have asked for a copy of the contract and they said they cannot provide me with one (!?!)... but i remember when I signed up for the membership, it did not state anything about a no refund/cancellation policy.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,446
    Quote Originally Posted by MDavies3791:
    kind of difficult when you've got mirrors right, left, in front and behind you
    Not really. You should be focused on what you're doing. Seriously, if you're looking around (even via the mirror) you really aren't working hard. It's not like the gym is so busy that people are on top of you. If you're not going to put the work in, why bother with the gym at all?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bibbju:
    Not really. You should be focused on what you're doing. Seriously, if you're looking around (even via the mirror) you really aren't working hard. It's not like the gym is so busy that people are on top of you. If you're not going to put the work in, why bother with the gym at all?
    ok point taken, advice

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    599

    The PT from Physical Fitness can be ex-staff of California Fitness and the PT from California can be ex-staff of Physical Fitness. Vice-versa.
    No wonder I see familiar faces from time to time.

    One thing is most of these PTs are masseurs (don't you see them massaging the clients all the time and requesting them to buy more packages?
    That is why I don't believe in buying PTs training in these gyms. If I need a message, I go to a proper massage place.

    I get in just do weights, and leave whenever I am done!