Looking for female workout partner to take boxing classes together

Closed Thread

Looking for female workout partner to take boxing classes together

Hi,

I am looking for a female workout partner to take private boxing lessons with. I am a member at Pure Kinwick/Soho and in search of someone with a membership here as well.

I have never taken boxing before (just tried a class at Pure once) and am very new to the sport and am looking for someone at the same beginner level.

I am looking to purchase the 24 classes at 16,800hkd so we would be splitting this. I havent asked them if this is possible yet but I wouldnt see why not.

I am looking to take lessons twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays in the afternoon.
    If this is something youre interested in, please reply back with a contact.

Thanks.

Not quite what you were asking but just fyi i have a personal trainer at Def boxing (Dave) for 11 lessons@$5000 with just the $5000 up front monthly.

i also had a trial lesson at the big name gyms(FF)foundthe trainers a bit rubbish with no proper boxing facilities(half size kids playpen type ring etc)

If you havent signed consider this-also with a partner changing times etc gonig to be a real hassle

At Def i lost 20 kilo 118-98 in 18 month with only slight modification to diet

Just to help as been in your situation before