want to join football team

Closed Thread

want to join football team

hi, i just moved to HK from the UK and im determined to join a top HK football team. I once played semi pro back in UK till i got let off then went back to sunday league with a Div 1 team. I once got offered trials here in HK wen i was like 11 by some guy who said he saw potential but i had to go bak to the UK. Im living at Ma On Shan but moving to Sheung Shui in september and was wondering are their any gd football teams looking for players?

Andy

You can contact team from this website Yau Yee Football League
    It's a amateur league

i played with the spartans fc the other day but they train in happy valley which is way too far 2 travel from ma on shan area. any1 no a team that trains/play in ma on shan area?

A group of us play in Tung Chung every Sunday (1pm this Sunday 20th), though it's just casual, not even remotely competitive.

looking to joing football team too

Hey guys, I also just moved over to HK from UK (scotland) and im looking to join a local football team too. I played in a sunday football league in UK.

Im living in Sheung Shui at the moment.

Did you find a team AndyHo?

thanks

try some of the teams on footballforlife.hk . They got indoor and outdoor leagues.

I live in Sheung Shui too, so the only problem is that they play in Aberdeen which is pretty far.

Our group has a league team now. Currently playing about two games every week, with league matches on Saturdays. The season ends next month, but for next season we're looking to have two league squads going due to increased numbers.

Hamsap FC - Football Group