Like Tree2Likes

Whats current rates for Pure Fitness (single location) today?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Whats current rates for Pure Fitness (single location) today?

For anyone who has a membership please share whats the going rate for a Pure Fitness membership today?

Im particularly looking for single gym membership for the Causeway Bay location.

Is the initiation fee negotiable or must pay?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Pure give you one price and stick to it unlike the other "negotiable" rate gyms around. The initiation fee was waived if payed by Amex, but that may have changed.

One location membership is $8xx a month. They offer a free trial period.

Yep, think I pay $862 a month for one club on a 12 month contract. Previously it was $1200ish for all clubs on 6 month contract.

Set prices- some corporate discounts which get a cheaper joining few I think.

i just went to CWB location. The sale guy offered $500 initial fee and $1500 per month on one location basis. He didn't even offer me a trial or a tour around the facility. I decided not to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by apple220:
    i just went to CWB location. The sale guy offered $500 initial fee and $1500 per month on one location basis. He didn't even offer me a trial or a tour around the facility. I decided not to go there.
    Was the $1500 for no contract? Seems extremely high. I would phone up and ask to speak to the membership manager to clarify matters. Maybe you got a "rogue" salesman!

Does anyone have an idea on how much is the membership for the single location in IFC? And if you can recommend a nice sales person.

A HK Virgin

You can't do single location at IFC. If you join there then it's all clubs (at least it was when I joined at IFC in Nov '12)

The price varies a lot depending on the type of contract. Most expensive would be month to month (probably what you were offered at $1500 pm) Cheapest is to pay 2 years upfront on credit card and they will then waive the joining fee. If you have an HSBC card you can pay it off interest free over 12 months.

How much would the monthly cost be if it is going to be 2 years contract?

A HK Virgin

Ok so I got some up to date news for everyone. Went to CWB location to check out pricing.

I couldnt write it down so I might be off a few bucks but generally this is what I got:

Every gym is different price when doing one location.
    There is no more all Fitness locations without Yoga. Its either single location or all Fitness + all Yoga locations including taiwan and Singapore.
    IFC does not offer single location, you have to get all package.

Price for CBW location (single location)
    1 yr - $850/mo , pay month to month, no initiation fee
    1.5 yr - $760/mo, initiation fee of $900 but can be cut in half if using a credit card (HSBC, Citi, and others), pay al upfront.
    2 yr - $711/mo, initial fee of 1,900 but can be cut in half if using a credit card (HSBC, Citi, and others), pay all upfront.

Interesting note, a new Pure Fitness location will be built in LKF in the new California Tower (residential). It should open around Oct-Dec this year. So it might be worth waiting for offers it might provide during its opening. However my sales guy said its likely going to be all location type membership, just like how IFC does it as the rent there is so high.

They will also be renovating the Pure Fitness by the escalator (Kinwick) and they will add 2 more floors to it!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast