Warrior Muay Thai

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Warrior is a great gym, they share it with a crossfit outfit so they have everything you need. I've trained with A-Tam at Warrior. A-Tam was at a thai gym in hunghom prior to Warrior, Hanuman Thai Boxing. They had a trainer there with a olympic level tae kwan do background on top of all the muay thai, Saneh.

damasque: Thanks for your reply. Coincidentally, my first private session at Warrior was with A-Tam and I really enjoyed it. He was very patient and made sure I had the proper technique. The facilities are really impressive as well. Very big space, bright and clean.

oki-boy: Thanks! You weren't kidding about Fanta. He worked me hard and was on me with my technique. I ended buying a pair of fairtex handwraps after the session but I want to try a few different brands before I buy a pair of gloves. I have small hands so the fairtex gloves are too roomy for me.

Honestly I'm having a lot of trouble choosing between Warrior and Fantasy. Ultimately I think it depends on whether you have better chemistry with a certain trainer as well as the commute.

Glad to hear you had a good session! I couldn't decide between gyms, so I just went to both. I work in the afternoon and they had morning sessions on different days at each gym. It was a 10 minute walk to either, so why not?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2