Touch Rugby

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hey - did anyone get any clarity on the touch rugby situation? Assume it has now stopped for the winter, but keen to play in the NY/next summer. Been here a couple of months so just trying to suss things out. Let me know. Thanks

Keen to get into this too, would be great to get into a social team

Anyone still interested in this??

Hi, I also like to play rugby, but just for fun - are there any teams around? I checked the official HK rugby webpage, but this is just proffessional....

Hi all,

Moving out to HK in a few weeks, going to be sad leaving my club here London! Would be great to find a social side / touch league or something out there to keep playing....

Don't know if there is much touch at the moment - usually more a summer thing for the contact paleyrs but think there may be some touch still going on.

Social sides - plenty in Hk.

Currently playing in 5th division here which is generally pretty social - get a game most weekeneds in Oct, Nov, Jan, Feb and usually have subs (rolling) for those too old or unfit to manage a full game.

Training available (team ideally would like once a week) but don't have to go.

Touch Rugby HK

Has there been a team set up for touch rugby, or is there such a thing as touch rugby in HK. I would like to play. I also use to play in london for in2touch. Been in HK for a couple of months now, and was hoping to start here again.

Anyone?

/bump

Anyone with updates on where we can play/practice Touch Rugby? Any social leagues or teams to get involved in, and/or just play a short game or two and head to the pub after ..

I just got to HK not too long ago and I'm really keen to get in Touch (pun intended) and playing again .. Looking forward to your replies ..

Cheers

This might help. There is an email address on the website.

Touch | Hong Kong RFU

touch rugby

Hi guys..only saw your mails now... Yes i am keen.. maby we should meet up.. descuss the whole touch rugby scheme, to see what is going on.. it seems like it is growing a bit now here in HK.... im keen.. I think i will be starting practises as soon as i get my boots back from SA... If you guys want to meet before hand we can do so.... As far as i know, you can play or are suppose to play with running shoes, ore boots with no stud... If you want to keep in touch with me,... mail me on my personal email which is [email protected] which is my personal email... looking forward to play some rugby with you guys..