Like Tree2Likes

Tennis (beginner)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

I wanna say I used to be 3.0-3.5, but now probably dropped to 2.0-2.5 since I haven't touched my racquet for 6+ years. I am in HK East area, but willing to travel all over the island.

vcdim, I would like to join you but this sat I am not available.

Let me see if I can book some courts then pm you all to set something up.

Does anyone know what the going rate for one-to-one tennis classes is in Hong Kong?

Quote Originally Posted by worldcitizen:
    Does anyone know what the going rate for one-to-one tennis classes is in Hong Kong?
    Anthing from $300 up. Have heard as high as $1k. Average is 4 to 5 hundred. Im currently having lessons at $450 coach is good.
    worldcitizen likes this.

Hi everyone, I am a local class. Complete beginner. Have just started taking lesson for around two months. Want to play more. Anyone interested?

imark
    Quote Originally Posted by missmo:
    Hi everyone, I am a local class. Complete beginner. Have just started taking lesson for around two months. Want to play more. Anyone interested?
    Hi,
    Did you find someone to play tennis with?

imark
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooo:
    Hey there!

This is Philipp, a 30yr old Swiss guy living in HK. I would like to start playing Tennis, so far I am a pure beginner, only played a few times a couple of years ago, but usually I am a quick learner and should progress decently.

Is anyone interested to start playing with me in Wan Chai/CWB? At least 1-2 times per week would be fine. I might also take a few lessons. (privately)..

Thanks,
    Philipp
    Hey mate,
    How's the tennis going. You still need someone to play with?

I am up for beginners tennis in HK.

Pls msg if anyone up for it.

Beginner! definitely up for this Im in need of a regular partner to practise with!!!

PM me

imark

I'm in Fortress Hill area and have tennis court in building. Same here, PM Me if keen

imark

I'm not really a beginner, more so just really bad so like a beginner.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast