Like Tree2Likes

Tennis (beginner)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Wanna pick up my tennis again and pretty rusty now. Would like to group 1 or 2 beginners player for a small group lesson regularly. CWB, TST, Hung Hom will be perfect! PM me if you are interested too!

Hi, thank you for answering, I will be able to give classes from next week, i still have details to fix regarding work issues, please contact me (phone or whatsapp) 5332 6036 to check when we can meet each other. If you are able to gather 2/3 people the class is always funnier ! Best Regards Yann-Brieuc CRAVIC

Anyone fancy the odd game of relaxed (ie, not that great) tennis in wan chai? I attempted to play there once about a year ago but the registration process seemed a bit Kafkaesque.

I'm also interested in classes HK side. Beginner level.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

I want to resume learning tennis. Wish you guys formed a community and have run it till now and plus have a slot for me to join as well. :-)

Hi all, i am a beginner. i am currently taking classes and i would like to find partners to play or to take group lessons. It would be great!!

Hi Kimy,
    I am interested in taking group lesson. Could you please tell me more about it? Say where the venue is, how many times a week it happenes, how much the traing fee is, and etc.

Hi,

I am also a beginner looking to play some tennis in the evenings. Based in Yuen Long, but Hong Kong is small so I don't mind taking the MTR to other places.

Would also be fun to play badminton, ping pong, boxing, or chess.

Hi, sorry for my late reply. I am currently taking individual lesson but I will switch to group if possible soon. I will check with my teacher how he charges for group lessons. We can also organize to play sometime. Cheers

Hello Everybody,

I love tennis, and have been playing on and off over the last few year. I recently decided to take lessons too. I am beginner / lower intermediate, and would love to practice more. Anyone interested PM me

BR
    Dandy

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast