Like Tree2Likes

Tennis (beginner)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Where are you going to organize the group? May I ask?
    I live in Wan Chai so wish you do it in HK island. :-)

Hi,

I like playing tennis, and am beginner / lower intermediate. IF anyone in this forum is interested to play please PM me

Regards

Hi Dandy 875 and the other posters above, did you guys manage to get together to play some tennis? I am also looking for a group to play with. If there's room for one more person in your group, I'm keen to join. Cheers, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PiscesinHK:
    Hi Dandy 875 and the other posters above, did you guys manage to get together to play some tennis? I am also looking for a group to play with. If there's room for one more person in your group, I'm keen to join. Cheers, thanks.

Hi PiscesinHK,

Thanks for replying. You are actually the first person. If you are interested in playing singles pls send me a personal message.

Regards
    Dandy

I am also looking to meet some tennis partners in HK too. It will be nice to have at least a couple on the list.
    Ivan

Dandy876 and Nortunalivan: I am still interested to play, if anyone else is?

Hi guys,

Below 30 female. I am interested too. Joined class for couples of months to play at Victoria park. I d like to practice more and meet more frds to do outdoor activities. Is it still on?

S

Yea I am interested to play still, where would be a good location for everyone?

I am free on Sundays, weekdays occasionally. Central western / cwb/ ytm districts.

Perhaps i can start a whatsapp group for tennis with Dandy876, swcherish, PiscesinHK and any other interested party? PM me and I will make a group

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast