Like Tree2Likes

Tennis (beginner)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Tennis (beginner)

Hey there!

This is Philipp, a 30yr old Swiss guy living in HK. I would like to start playing Tennis, so far I am a pure beginner, only played a few times a couple of years ago, but usually I am a quick learner and should progress decently.

Is anyone interested to start playing with me in Wan Chai/CWB? At least 1-2 times per week would be fine. I might also take a few lessons. (privately)..

Thanks,
    Philipp

missmo likes this.

I am also interested in getting some private lessons. If you're interested in sharing lessons (which I think is more fun than just playing with one instructor and it'd also work out cheaper as well), PM me.

Hey guys I am also interested in the a group private lesson, beginner here

Hello there,

You guys start the private lesson yet? Interested here.

I'm thinking of joining a group evening class with HK Tennis Academy which is starting on 1st June and it happens every Sunday evening. Dunno if it is any good so will try to meet the coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Hello,

I'm also beginner, interested to join. Have you started the private lessons?

Quote Originally Posted by Flaneur:
    Hello,

I'm also beginner, interested to join. Have you started the private lessons?
    Hi there, we have not started - trying to get more interest to get this started. I'm going to their office in Sheung Wan tomorrow afternoon to see if they have generated enough interest. Please let me know if you are interested to come along or put down your name for the course.

Is anyone still interested in group lessons for beginners on Sundays? I have been in touch with the HK Tennis Academy, they seem to know what they are doing and speak excellent English. They will get a 'group' class going with two students. Anyone interested?

Hi worldcitizen. Sorry, I just saw your message. How did it go? Is there room to take more people?

Last edited by Flaneur; 31-05-2014 at 05:07 PM.

I went to see their office - they seem legit and the co-ordinator was helpful. There's definitely room to take more people, so PM me if you are interested. They are aiming to start their first lesson next Sunday (8th June) at Hong Kong Tennis Centre on Wong Nai Chung Gap Road.

Last edited by worldcitizen; 01-06-2014 at 12:46 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast