Buying Supplements in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread

Question Buying Supplements in Hong Kong?

Hi,
    I'm wondering if anyone knows of any reliable stores that sell supplements in Hong Kong?
    Soy protein powder (that's actually drinkable), green tea extract capsules, protein bars, meal replacements etc.
    Hopefully a store where they know what they are doing, (not Mannings where they sell random supplements but have no staff with in-depth knowledge of what is what and why you need it).
    I've got allergies (milk, yeast & egg) so I'm looking for a good variety in order to avoid these ingredients.
    I turned to Bodybuilding.com but their delivery prices to Hong Kong is not worth it - unless you get no tracking and the order can take up to 20 days to be delivered!

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited by Sweeneykill; 26-04-2014 at 02:48 PM.

I don't know how knowledgeable they are, as I went with my knowledgeable son, but Giga Sports in Pacific Place had a much wider variety of protein powder. We compared this to the GNC in Admiralty which has a great quantity, because the same product is lined up across an entire shelf, but only 2 or 3 varieties. At Giga Sports there were additional supplements as well, but I was not looking for anything else, so I really don't remember. I do recall there were a lot of chews and gels for endurance athletes.

As mentioned quite a lot of times on this forum,

www.iherb.com

$8USD Delivery, gets to Hong Kong within 3-7 days.

If you have allergy, you need to read the label. Never depend on sales people. I mean on anything - not just supplements.