Gyms for 16yr olds?

Closed Thread

Gyms for 16yr olds?

Hi! recently my son's taken a keen interest in joining a gym, but most of them only allow 18+. Just wondering if anyone knows of any gym which allows 16 yr olds. Thanks!

hi, i also like to go to the gym. but im just 17 years old. and they won't allow 18 below.

anyone know where can 18 below teens can join a gym or a workout program?

If you know anybody in one of the newer apartment complexes then ask if they sign you in as a guest in the clubhouse gym.

As far as I know they don't have an age restriction on those, well mine certainly doesn't.

California Fitness takes 15 yrs old. Know someone who just joined CF and he is 15.

you can join those government ones, but u need to take a test first. The test is just one day. If you pass it, you can immediately join the government gym . The gyms are located widely in Hong Kong. Also, the gym monthly passes prices for the students are: $90 per month / $180 for adult.

Now, since the olympic is on: they are free of charge till end of Aug.

Last edited by Mr.napoleonski; 05-08-2008 at 08:28 PM.

government gyms? i never heard of it.
    can you tell me more details about it?
    thank you.

check it out here

I've seen some young guys at Fitness First. Ask the management n see what they say. Your son should really get help before lifting though. Gyms can be dangerous places.