New Everlast Boxing/MT/MMA Gym

New Everlast Boxing/MT/MMA Gym

Anyone been down there yet? I contacted them via e-mail asking about their fees, their staff etc. but I was shut down and told to go there. It's a bit annoying that they are not up-front about their trainers or fees. I have experienced this before and I suspect they want to try to sell me a higher rate; standard gym sales procedure.

Please let me know your experience, the cost, the staff, facilities...

Think I saw a Groupon. Why not buy that and give it ago?

Sent from my Z30 using GeoClicks mobile app

Honestly, it's probably like Hayabusa, a place for wannabes to go and pretend to be MMA fighters while wearing the newest, hippest branded gear.

Quote Originally Posted by weswebb:
    Anyone been down there yet? I contacted them via e-mail asking about their fees, their staff etc. but I was shut down and told to go there. It's a bit annoying that they are not up-front about their trainers or fees. I have experienced this before and I suspect they want to try to sell me a higher rate; standard gym sales procedure.

Please let me know your experience, the cost, the staff, facilities...
    Very rare a gym will quote you over the phone or email.

Epic used this tactic when it opened, and a rather aggressive American insisted I come in for a tour before he would give me the prices. Immediate thoughts were of high pressure sales and high prices. Anyway a few days later someone had gone for the tour and posted all the prices online.

Was correct on both points, but I used to know guys who thought it was a great gym with expert martial artist instructors and worth the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    Very rare a gym will quote you over the phone or email.
    Strange, all the Muay Thai gyms I go to have all of their prices posted online.

I stopped by Everlast when they were still building the facility. They were taking down numbers and names of people interested in joining, and were offering half off on joining up front, but the signup girls had no idea about anything (trainers, hours, equipment, etc). They have yet to call me back.....

Need to be more specific, most fitness gyms and Epic will not quote over the phone.

Swish etc have prices online.