Like Tree16Likes

world cup schedule for TVB both paid and free

Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Any early guess on who will be the champions?
    USA













    (just wanted to make you all laugh)
    Watercooler and wtbhotia like this.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Clear Water Bay (In Da Jungle)
    Posts
    10,037

    Wow the 1st England Match Vs Italy is going to be 6am on a sunday Morning, Great excuse to stagger out of Escape or Neptunes in Wan Chai and watch the footie in Devils (throw beer bottles) at taxis, create a bit of footie hooliganism atmosphere

    Watercooler and Stu79 like this.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,112
    Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Wow the 1st England Match Vs Italy is going to be 6am on a sunday Morning, Great excuse to stagger out of Escape or Neptunes in Wan Chai and watch the footie in Devils (throw beer bottles) at taxis, create a bit of footie hooliganism atmosphere
    Well you know who I'll be cheering for: Italy! Italy!

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Posts
    14,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    USA








    (just wanted to make you all laugh)

    It worked.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,732

    how do i pay TVB?


  6. #16

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,966

    I will try and do match & trip reports (providing my ipad doesnt get blagged) and will post them on the FIFA 2014 thread.

    Watercooler likes this.

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Clear Water Bay (In Da Jungle)
    Posts
    10,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Well you know who I'll be cheering for: Italy! Italy!
    We will have to Vinnie Jones your arse when we see you walking past with a I Talian top on
    Watercooler likes this.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mui Wo, Hong Kong
    Posts
    743

    Does TVB provide a way to watch the matches on demand? I guess I could torrent them after the fact but if I could do it reliably with tvb then I'd be good with that.


  9. #19

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,112

    I wonder if TVB will cut off their broadcast during the most exciting moment of the match to switch to paid advertisement of the latest and most useless product (like they always do)...

    Last edited by Watercooler; 22-05-2014 at 03:33 PM.

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Posts
    14,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    I wonder if TVB will cut off their broadcast during the most exciting moment of the match to switch to paid advertisement of the latest and most useless product...
    Why not? All that splendid previous practice goes to waste otherwise...

Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast